Bi Polar Disorder

Gigantic Jug

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, go to a REAL doctor. often times youll think you have some psychological disorder, but your worries may not be warranted. Self diagnosis and 12oz are NOT the way to go.

I dont know if anyone else has said this, nor what u said in this thread cuz i dont wanna read, but im just sayin. You may just be going through shit now, and seeing a doc. may help u out

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Mar 7 2006, 11:24 PM

Is anyone struggling with bi polar disorder? I have not yet been diagnosed but those around me say for sure im bi polar. I recently just scheduled an appointment with a shrink and hopefully meds will be given to me... My homies say my mood swings are out of control and my rage is even worse.

I dont even think there is a word describing my type of anger. I go from thinking happy thoughts one second, then my mind drifts off to someone getting pussy pounded, then to me wanting to kill anyone and everyone. Right now im thinking clearly, but probably in a half an hour i wont even remember writing this thread, and it'll seem as if i am coming down off coke and i must admit, its the worst feeling ever. What i do to ignore my moods rapidly dropping is take it out on others and call them hurtful names, and somehow that makes me feel better. At the age i am right now i know im learning about life an growing but i doubt its normal to be so angry and violent. The thought of me getting worse then hurting people worse than i do now, scares me... I have beaten my older sister and slammed her head against my table and not even knowing it until i see her on the ground crying, i've also choked my friend in one of my classes without even realizing as well.

People please share your thoughts on this subject, if you are a victim of this type of harrassment, or if your bi polar and what you have done to help these irrational thoughts and violence.

Ok first i want to say its a sad and tough thig to go through, but its also no joke either. You should treat it with a little more severity than you are. its a life changing disorder that affects everyone in your family. i have seen just how hurtful it can be to others. a firend of mine's father suffers from it and its a terrible and sad dissord but when treated properlly life can be ok. BUT there are alternatives to taking meds, ask the threapist when you meet with them.

Originally posted by Gigantic Jug@Mar 7 2006, 10:24 PM

Is anyone struggling with bi polar disorder? I have not yet been diagnosed but those around me say for sure im bi polar. I recently just scheduled an appointment with a shrink and hopefully meds will be given to me... My homies say my mood swings are out of control and my rage is even worse.

I dont even think there is a word describing my type of anger. I go from thinking happy thoughts one second, then my mind drifts off to someone getting pussy pounded, then to me wanting to kill anyone and everyone. Right now im thinking clearly, but probably in a half an hour i wont even remember writing this thread, and it'll seem as if i am coming down off coke and i must admit, its the worst feeling ever. What i do to ignore my moods rapidly dropping is take it out on others and call them hurtful names, and somehow that makes me feel better. At the age i am right now i know im learning about life an growing but i doubt its normal to be so angry and violent. The thought of me getting worse then hurting people worse than i do now, scares me... I have beaten my older sister and slammed her head against my table and not even knowing it until i see her on the ground crying, i've also choked my friend in one of my classes without even realizing as well.

People please share your thoughts on this subject, if you are a victim of this type of harrassment, or if your bi polar and what you have done to help these irrational thoughts and violence.

Dear Mr. Giganticc Juggs ..

Let me start by saying this.. don't be afraid or get panicked. You are not alone dogg.. Been there done that, and still going tru a mental brochure of bullshit...Don't diagnose yourself! you only create panic to yourself..I feel like I need to tell you this cuz I've been there. I get panic attacks here and there, and I was diagnose with Obsessive Compulsive Disorder..tried battlein my self but it was very hard! So I went to a head doctor. Motherfucker put me down on some Paxil, so I started taking that shit for 5 moths the results were okay.. My OCD decreased and shit.. Was feeling great, but the side effects were a bitch! so I switched to fucking ZOLOFT that shit work much better but ,./.again that shit made me feel like a nice robot..like a zombie... Well, you say u suffer from Bipolar Disorder? At time I feel like that shit too. Shit is fucked up how you are thinking possitively and in the next half hour or so u get fucking angry and violent.. I feel like that at times..Shit is fucked up! and I know how u feel .. man I ain't going back to a head doctor again..nigga is only gonna give me drugs and downers.. fuck that shit.. BEst AdVizE I can give u is this: Take a closer look at your past life events, sit down analyse them..Get yourself a note pad or best a diary! This shit has helped me when I feel like shit at times.. I express my emotions and feeling on a notebook! They say writing is one of the best therapies you can get and is free. Fuck all that $5 dollar a minute doctors type of shit..One thing that has helped me alot and I mean ALOT!!! is reading the bible.. I don't know what religion believe in or if you belief in GOD at all ..but reading the bible has helped me in lots of ways.. everynight try doin' this, it helps. Another thing that helps is meditation... breathing skills..try taking out all that anger in a gym...kickboxing,boxing, or any sort of martial art sport..Shit is gonna help u bro,.. Sports..Aroma theraphy yeah sound gay, but get yourself some incense.light it up , write on your diary, Call your love one!!! this is very important too.. Whenever I feel like shit.,. I call my love one.. in my case I call my homie, who is a very religious type of guy. I met this guy in my community church, he teaches bible study. Since then he has helped me in so many ways, personal issues and everything.. Try going to church. Run! RUN! and Run! running has helped me too.. I bought me some Nike's running shoes... and they are great for running.. Watch wat running can do.. is a good theraphy... Hey man this is just my personal advise and has worked for me.. Oh!!! Don't forget good eating.. Proteins.. and B-Vitamins.. holla back if you have any questions....

I have seen some people mention drugs, if you are into drinking alot smokin alot and other types of shit and you are predisposed to mental disorders heavy drug use and alcohol can casue the sympotms of mental disorders to appear. The brain is a very complex system that is hard to figure out. Pistaccio is right dont diagnois your self seek the help you think you need. Theres always someone to listen to you and maybe tahts all you need. Good luck...

it's fun to let your mental illnesses go untreated and slowly escalate and use them to your advantage in the areas of getting fucked up and acting like a total derel in general. if you enjoy that sort of thing. just put a little spin on it and you'll learn to like it.

or just get on lithium quick. that shit wil have your ass vegetating by the time you hit thirty, and then you don't have to assume responsibility for shit....

Originally posted by GucciCondom@Mar 8 2006, 01:35 AM

smoke weed.

For real.

I hear your pain, Gigantic Jug. One day I'm on top of the world... a lively fun person to be around. The next day, I don't give a shit about anything or anybody and I drink myself to sleep. It's weird cause I'm an incredibly self-destructive person, especially emotionally, and I don' know why. I have a great family, great friends, I've got it all. Yet, I feel an incredible void inside, but I get really good grades at school so it covers it all up.

But seriously, weed is the only thing balances me out and helps me put things in perspective. I'll be worrying about something... then I'll smoke some weed and think "why was I even trippin' about that?" Then life is all good again.

Hopefully, your case isn't as serious as a psychological disorder. Good luck to ya....

werd Rude and the Nude.... weed doesnt do anything for me though, except make me paranoid and i hear whispering... and drinking..... drinking either makes me really mad, or just extremely sad. i feel you on the good grades part, but my grades are never good enough for satin himself.

Originally posted by Shark Hammil+Mar 10 2006, 12:12 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Shark Hammil - Mar 10 2006, 12:12 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Gigantic Jug@Mar 9 2006, 07:06 PM

ew

Mmhmm....

I'll take that as a "no, I didnt used to have another name on here or anything....".

[/b]

this is my only name on here... and i dont recall ever talking to you.