Military desertion since Iraq war..

bobthedestroyer

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by Dawood+Mar 10 2006, 11:29 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Dawood - Mar 10 2006, 11:29 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by bobthedestroyer@Mar 9 2006, 07:40 PM

Originally posted by RumPuncher@Mar 9 2006, 09:06 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-bobthedestroyer@Mar 8 2006, 09:53 PM

Saddam Hussein= asshole =bad so taking him out =good.

AL- Al-Qaeda* (who is responsible for 9/11 and wants to destroy America and Muslims like you) is our # 1 enemy in Iraq...

the House of Saud = assholes = al-queda supporters = protected by GWBush = what's going on?

They are not Al-qaeda supporters. Al-qaeda fucking hates the Saudi gov... thats why the Saudi gov runs special forces death squads that have al gayda operatives shit scared. Al-qaeda gained power as a response to what Saudi arabia did in the first place... they allowed U.S. troops to occupy "the holy land"... in case Saddam would try to invade it... Osama believed that him and his fighters could protect the land but the Saudis refused.

Many people in Saudi Arabia do support al-gayda and at the same time hate their government...

And trust me, if it were all about doing the "right" thing... our asses would be in Africa for the past 30 years of genocide going on over there.

as much as I cringe everytime I read something you write....what you said here is the truth and I've said that here many times, even though people have accused me of just sticking up for the saudi govt. etc. etc. for mentioning the same thing you did. The Saudi govt. hate Al Qaida and vice versa , but saudi arabia is full of Jihadis who support Al qaida, so It's a thin line for them. The Saudi Govt. made a big mistake in the 70's and the 80's by letting in egyptian refugees who were seeking asylum from the Egyptian govt then. Most of them turned on the Saudi govt. and became Jihadis who eventually were part of a conspiracy to overthrow the Saudi leaders.

The reason why Bush protects the saudis is because of business. It's more than you or me can get into, It's a billion dollar thing. And the saudi Govt. enjoys the economic success theyve had there and the rest of the poor muslims in the middle east hate them for it. It's just like the old sayings go....pimpin aint easy ...mo money mo problems....ain't it the truth.

[/b]

Bush doesn't need to "protect" the Saudis because they are not doing anything wrong...

Talking about countries making mistakes... Denmark let a lot of Muslim refugees in there too, gave them free housing, education, health care and Den's are now being targeted in Islamic countires.... go figure.

well, theres a lot of people that have not received the "protection" of the U.S. Govt. that werent doing anything wrong.

And as for Denmark, well, like I said before, don't blame the cliff for being a long drop with rocks at the bottom if you just jumped off of it. A cliff is a cliff and it won't stop being that. It's not dangerous until you walk up to the edge and jump off. It's really a long discussion and rioting , burning embassies is wrong.yada yada. A lot of people are ignorant and will hurt you and oppress you before they help you. from all walks of life. It's a shame , but thats the world we live in

Originally posted by bobthedestroyer@Mar 11 2006, 09:11 AM

So common sense is, abandon the people that are just like you that were forced into the service? Desertion should be charged as treason and dealt with accordingly.

I never said they were all alike... I said this boy had been forced into battle. Certainly he was surrounded by others who had been forced and even more who had volunteered.

It doesn't really matter though, the Nazi regime fell and nobody around the globe was ever interested in prosecuting unwilling children who were little more than cannon fodder in the grand scheme of Hitler's mechanized plan... until you Bob.