mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Re: motorbikes!

Said R1 is owned and operated by my classmate, so this scene of 'biplane chasing fighter jet' happens ********. He seems pretty competent with it except he seems to refuse to split lanes. So there's times I'll pass him, but the victory lasts for about two seconds.

Ha, I need to go ride my bicycle.

Or gsxr's flying 120+mph down the high way only to have me arrive at the destination at THE EXACT SAME TIME even though I was doing 75mph. To have them go "Wow that was awesome, Some1 where should we go now?"

Then I take them down backroads and what happens...one of the gsxr's ends up in the woods...

I got my carbon parts in btw. The hangers look AMAZING!!! so cool and minimal the hugger is eh, I gotta do a couple things to get it down i.e. tap holes in my swingarm which i am not to fond of doing.

I got a hole in my radiator the other day.

I barely started riding a good 5mins from my house when i felt a rock hit me in the boot so i rode another 5mins and i felt my pants getting wet looked down and a stream of anti freeze is spraying me. Shit sucked i am about to go over to my friends house where my bikes at and take off the radiator while having some beers. Then take it to see if they can weld it tomorrow, hope it can be fixed new radiator is $450 ( pretty sure it can tho ).

This is what sex is...

Shipping.jpg

lfront.jpg

rrear.jpg

rear.jpg

We now know where all the money people are giving to scientology is going...

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080130/ap_en_ce/people_cruise

BEVERLY HILLS, Calif. - Tom Cruise is the first on the list to get Ducati's newest motorcycle — a $72,500 superbike bristling with titanium, magnesium and carbon fiber technology that can scoot up to 200 mph.

Cruise is scheduled to take delivery of the Desmosedici RR at Beverly Hills Ducati this week. Only 1,500 of the red-and-white Moto GP racing replica motorcycles will be made and Cruise gets the first.

Michael Lock, chief of Cupertino-based Ducati North America, said the Desmosedici RR "is the impossible dream — made possible."

"We are delighted to be able to deliver the world's first production unit here in the USA to Tom Cruise, who is a well-known Ducati enthusiast," Lock said in a statement.

FUCK THE LAST OWNER OF THIS BIKE. THIS fucking guy painted the fucking brake fuid box on the handlebar BLACK, screws and all. So when I go to chane the fluid i notice the screws are pretty badly stripped. Then i notice they're sealed under fucking paint. Now i've got to figure out how im gonna drill the fucking screws out without getting any metal debris into the brake fluid box, which would then tear up my entire fucking front brake lines, and possibly seize up the master cylinder.

Of all the STUPID fucking things to do.

Oh and my motor oil plug is seized as well, which is fun.

that desmosedici is fucking amazing, but i'll wait a couple years (or decades) for the tech to trickle down into something i can afford to break.

ouch

you should be able to find a new reservoir relatively easy, right?

/brightside

yeah i haven't looked yet. The resivoir is actually part of the mirror mount and front brake. If it's cheap, then awesome because that brake lever is a piece of shit. If it's not I'm out of a bike for a while.

So I think my plan of attack here is to take a drill a tiny drill bit about an 1/8" into the screwhead, then keep using a bigger and bigger drill bit until the screw head's about to fall off. I think if I can get the resivoir top off there'll be enough of the exposed screw for me to just unscrew it with some vicegrips. Then I'll just take a stroll to the hardware store and replace the screws.

I'm pissed off and planning on doing this shit tonight, so if anyone's got a better idea in the next 15 minutes please stop me.

Fuck I think the master cylinder's bust.

Its broken?! WTF Damn my dude that sucks... well you have insurance right just set it on fire and buy a new bike!

haha I think i found your shit... they are off a GS550 but they are all the same...maybe...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/Suzuki-GS-550-GS550-front-brake-assemby_W0QQitemZ270206616506QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270206616506.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1981-SUZUKI-GS-550-TX-FRONT-BRAKE-MASTER-CYLINDER_W0QQitemZ270206933431QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item270206933431

Right now Im letting it soak in PB blaster to see if I could get the old hardened brake fluid out. Good news is dual disc master cylinders are all alike so if I can't get this one to work I can hop on ebay and buy a better one that'll clamp onto a 7/8" bar.

Page 21 needs the bike pr0nz.

1086.jpg

1085.jpg

583.jpg

28.jpg

I love the TZ750E.

62.jpg

63.jpg

114.jpg

Yeah I think I have it in for vintage supersport bikes even more than Cafe. I just love the fluidity of the frame on the yamaha and the suzuki—Also how the gas tank just sits right up on top of the tubing and how the tank is shaped like every modern sport bike—Also the crazy exhaust system and cowl designs... everything back then seems more like art than science.

Btw, i didnt want to spend $80 on a vaccum pump just yet, so I just went down to the shop and had them do my front brakes for $40. All the fluids are officially changed and this thing is ready to rock. While the mechanic did that I was sitting on all the 08 bikes. CBR600RR's a trip. It's like sitting on my road bike: high uncomfortable seat, low bars.

The mechanic was staring at my bike, asking what the two bars were sticking out of the side were. I didn't sleep last night so in a nonchalant stupor I said, "Thats a bike rack." He just looked at me like I was fucking with him.

Here's an old photo of my bike rack. Now the bike's got even friendlier lane-splitting mirrors, and of course white oury mtb grips. And lane splitting friendly bikemaster turn signals. Oh and I took the engine guards off because I kept scraping them... although now I just scrape the engine. And now im realizing the photo doesnt even show the bars that stick out. Imagine two L shaped pieces of metal screwed into where the passenger handle grips would be, and the top tube sitting on them instead of the turn signal. All the rope is still required to keep it from jiggling too much.

Bike-Mount.jpg

Its like my two bikes are going at it.

Oh and I'm waiting for fucking Fed EX to deliver my new blue iridium shield so I can look like the Stig from Top Gear. Just in case you fools see me around town and think "jesus white is an ugly color for a helmet." you now understand my logic.

paul-an-dthe-stig.gif