Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
RumPuncher

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

@seeks 30's at 90mph. That's what I'm talkin about. It's cool how east coasters and west coasters differ on their hd's. Only one thing really matters........RIDE IT LIKE YOU STOLE IT.

@Kickfiend...I'd kill for an fxrt with the lowers. Would also kill for an fxdxt...apparently I'd kill for things I want. Jus sayin.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

suplex, is the fxr all its cracked up to be? i see em on oahu for under 6g here n there, and am saving for a bike in 2012. the nerd part of my brain tells me not to buy an HD when i live somewhere with slow ass roads, but im always hella jelly when i see the dudes tearing shit up on the highway. btw i feel yall on the cold. been occasionally getting in the high 60s here at night, shit is frigid :D

fxr is arguably the best performing bike HD ever made.

it got discontinued because HD purists thought the frame was ugly, so they took a step back in technology to appease them. go for it.

FXR FTW ALL DAY HOMEBOY. YEAH IM YELLON AT DOW.......................HE LIVES IN HAWAII. HOW ELSE WILL HE HEAR ME. LOVE YA DOW..............HELLA HOMO..................JK........NOT REALLY

i don't give a fuck, if i did a lot of serious highway riding, i'd be fairinged up just like that.

I've even kinda started liking street glides a little bit. i think that means I'm getting old and going soft.

it means you were yelling in all caps, i.e.: turning the volume up to 11.

FINALLY went and got my sportster from the other side of the state today. holy shit, this thing is so small now compared to my dyna. feels like a moped or something. I'm really stoked to tear into it this winter and completely redo it. thinking new frame, everything. by the time I'm done ill have WAY too much invested into it, but fuck it. ride or die.

Be buying something similar to this in the next couple weeks, finally got up the scratch to get a bike.

DSCN2064.jpg

bobbed out vstar 1100.

sorry for the flick size.

any idea about what i can expect to pay for insurance on something like this? just ballpark

totally depends where you live.

i guess a bike is a bike and the important thing is that you ride, but man... i guess i bought into the whole HD gimmick shit, cause while that thing looks "alright", shit just looks like a HD knockoff. id feel weird riding any jap cruiser that wasn't vintage.

I didn't want to be the jackass who said meh to the V-Star, but Im glad someone did. Either way congrats Ink on buying a bike.

I'm gonna guess coverage on that bike is somewhere between 125 and 500 a year. Depending on your traffic record and if you took MSF.

And Im not usually into stunting but this video was awesome

And Triple, http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UeOXsA8sp_E

haha. from the description of that video

"An illustration of the idiocy that human thinking can reach when symbols are mistaken for the things they represent, without any understanding of the true relationship between the symbol and the referent. From the movie "Spinal Tap."

holy shit way to over think shit jackasses.

i guess a bike is a bike and the important thing is that you ride, but man... i guess i bought into the whole HD gimmick shit, cause while that thing looks "alright", shit just looks like a HD knockoff. id feel weird riding any jap cruiser that wasn't vintage.

Must say I gotta agree with this.

Well if I could afford to spend the money on a HD, I would, but the only thing in my price range are

sportsters, which I'm too big for, or Dyna's with 100k miles on em. It's still loud and fast.

Thanks for shitting in my oatmeal though.

hey, if you can get that thing up there for 4k, and its reliable, fuck it, go for it.

the thing i don't like about that bike isn't that its a jap bike, its the fact they tried to make it all fucking 'cool' looking. i think it would be way more respectable if it was just pretty stock looking. then again, fuck it. buy it and ride and who gives a fuck what dick heads on the internet think.