Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUMP   Yall ridin or hidin?   Daily the 99 ZX7R. Been staying off the S1000RR cu I’m trying to convince myself I need to get rid of it. KZ1000P project on the back burner. K2 600 i

I've been dirt bike and quad crazy lately.  Been shopping for a smaller displacement 2-stroke to fuck with in the yard.  Can't decide between the 85s and the KX 100.  Kinda leaning towards the 100, bu

God damn Mister Raven, look at that automatic embed. You've been working on the forum like the cure for cancer. 

Posted Images

nice.

got a bunch of parts in for my bike. black mags, exhaust wrap, some other little do-dads. got some traveling to do in the next couple weeks but after that I'm gonna tackle my nasty chrome pipes. wrapped fronts, BBQ black rear. should be way nicer.... just in time for winter storage season. ha. shits gonna be beasting come spring though. i'll also be done with my sportster by then as well. can't wait.

haha. levers id probably spring for, since you can get brand new ones for $20, and no way rattle can is gonna hold up. maybe it'll give you that vintage 'worn' sorta look thats all the rage these days.

ordered some rain gear the other day. pants are gonna be melted to my pipes in .2 seconds, but whatever.

I dont think that crowd will appreciate the RC...

I just got back from New Hampshire overnight rode up mount washington got some good pics...but facebook is being retarded and I gotta upload them somewhere else before I can share...

Also destroyed my sprocket today apparently cheap sprockets don't deal well with my bikes torque...

At least it's not sturgis.

I went to check out a local hangout for racers and talked to some of the local guys. Ended up riding with a group of sport bikes. Pleased to say I didn't get dropped. Probably because Ive ridden those roads 5000 times more than them. Not bad for a bike the sport bike riders just smirked at.

This is my chop. 78 xs650.

2011-04-18151707.jpg

IMG_1670.jpg

IMG_1666.jpg

IMG_1653.jpg

The above photo is the bike i rode before i got the 650. it's a 1982 xj1100. ran like a dream, even after i wrecked it and rebuilt it. the 650 can get squirley, but she's fun. if i have my carbs done by this weekend, i'll most likely be at the brooklyn invitational. isn't the dice party going down in that same area at the same time?

• Like 2
At least it's not sturgis.

I went to check out a local hangout for racers and talked to some of the local guys. Ended up riding with a group of sport bikes. Pleased to say I didn't get dropped. Probably because Ive ridden those roads 5000 times more than them. Not bad for a bike the sport bike riders just smirked at.

What's wrong with sturgis?:cool:

Lol some1 im shocked you took your baby on that. Havent you heard of horses for courses? That unpaced road is crying for some dualsport action. And that rear tires lookin a little squared off.

i was sliding the backtire out at 6000ft man!