mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

• 2 weeks later...
This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 5 years later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...

I've been dirt bike and quad crazy lately.  Been shopping for a smaller displacement 2-stroke to fuck with in the yard.  Can't decide between the 85s and the KX 100.  Kinda leaning towards the 100, but my son's gonna have a harder time on that.  I know I'll enjoy it more and he'll have to grow into it.  I like the 4-strokes but my 450R feels like it's gonna rip my arms off sometimes for the riding I'm doing.

• Like 1

• 6 months later...

Bought a 2016 KX100 before Covid hit and it's been a blast with the time off.  Been looking to sell my TRX450R and buy two CRF110's for the yard.  The smaller shit is so much fun to ride on the makeshift trails and track we got.  Looking to freshen up the top end and do the basic clutch mods to my son's LT80 over the winter.

• 3 months later...

I've spent so much time on here my fingers sometimes type "12" and hit enter without me even thinking. Just thought i'd say whats up. My life is mostly motorcycles right now, and I just got back from watching this. Thought someone might enjoy watching some big boys shred.  

Edited by Soup
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, Soup said:

I've spent so much time on here my fingers sometimes type "12" and hit enter without me even thinking. Just thought i'd say whats up. My life is mostly motorcycles right now, and I just got back from watching this. Thought someone might enjoy watching some big boys shred.  

Maybe @dekayfawill stop by, he’s a big motorsports guy as well. was just talking to him yesterday about a project he has going with Yamaha. 

• 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...