Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

BUMP   Yall ridin or hidin?   Daily the 99 ZX7R. Been staying off the S1000RR cu I’m trying to convince myself I need to get rid of it. KZ1000P project on the back burner. K2 600 i

I've been dirt bike and quad crazy lately.  Been shopping for a smaller displacement 2-stroke to fuck with in the yard.  Can't decide between the 85s and the KX 100.  Kinda leaning towards the 100, bu

Posted Images

ha, i just thought you had a couple shitty tattoos.

everything else we've been cool on. :)

glad you're back on your feet after your accident. i assume i know what you're talking about here, but you know what they say about assumptions. either way, if you're stoked I'm stoked for you. how's the new bike treating you?

Unless you've been living under a rock, you know Harley Davidson ditched Buell in their era of skull clad fatboys. Clearly they werent thinking straight because buell has become completely independent and better than ever making V-Twin track bikes that, well, havent been much competition for the big four, but are amazingly addictive machines. That's all about to change with this. If i can put the money together that's the next bike.

i used to tattoo some dudes who rode that shit every year.

they were the typical obnoxious harley douchebag type of dudes. the guys with all the HD gear.

they made me never want to get anywhere near that thing.

try not to die.

fuck is going on with that weird shovel thing?

Its a leaf spring frame with a foldaway seat. Not sure what a foldaway seat is used for, if anything, or if it's just a buzzword in the custom build community this year. I would love to know how that thing handles.

About the bikes I posted

"Held annually at the Sturgis assless leather chap enthusiast convention, or AssCon as fanboys like to call it, the AMD World Championship is to self conscious hillbilly art what Daytona Bike Week is to leather-skinned middle-aged strippers: Mecca. Just don’t call it that, they might think you’re a terrorist. But, mocking a reprehensible cultural appendix so it hopefully goes away aside, this year’s contest actually produced some neat bikes. Here’s the winners.

The contest includes three categories (we’ll ignore production, because it’s pointless): Freestyle, for one-off prototype bikes; Modified Harley-Davidson, for, well, modified Harleys; and Performance Custom, for commie terrorist crotch rocket rice burners."

-Wes Anderson