mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmotorbikes!

RumPuncher

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

That website is disturbing. Japanese dude selling SS bolts, iron crosses, swastikas and HA stickers like it's all just goes with chopper culture.

But seriously, what do I have to do to get my hands on the real sticker?

Oh lovely... I follow two threads on this damn site and now one of them has two babies bitching about who is cooler, just like the other two thousand threads on here. C'mon guys... you're both fuckin' awesome as fuck and bitches the world over want to knob you. Now, can we get on with it?

Info finally released... MSRP $13,800.00 - BMW 1000RR

2009-bmw-s-1000-rr.jpg

I don't know guys... I'm thinking I need this damn thing for some odd reason.

That bike is astonishing. 190 hp and its being hailed as one of the most controllable literbikes out there. I could go into detail but lets just say if you wanted 230 hp out of it in a bike on the very low side of 400+ lbs, you would have it.

That's just it... I mean, why do I need a 230hp? I don't. What do motoGP bikes get?... like 240-250hp? The whole idea of the bike is beyond my abilities but it just looks so damn sharp. The scary thing is, when I first started shopping for a bike I didn't want a street bike... I wanted a touring bike, which is what I got. But lately, and maybe it's just summer time calling out to me, but I want a street bike kinda badly.

Mid-life crisis... that's what it is.

Yo joker im in portland for today. Your weather is exactly what it was in the bay. If it weren't for all the trees i would think i never left cali. I'll be back on the 7-9. If I had my bike I'd let you ride it. It's not too fast but it is 350 lbs.

2009-bmw-s-1000-rr.jpg

I don't know guys... I'm thinking I need this damn thing for some odd reason.

some odd reason? look at the fucking thing, it's one of your pieces with wheels attached. of course you want it. plus, you're a secret cyber goth, and this is the kinda shit we'll be riding in the future when we're trying to escape the blade runners. it all makes perfect sense.

ps. you are still a mod, you can make all the bickering go away. POOF.

Yeah, I rock the Shoei RF-1000 as well... Matte Gray

rf1000_art.jpg

I tried on about six different helmets before going with the Shoei helmet. It fit the best and wasn't heavy like a few of the others. Something you want to think about if you think you'll ride any kind of distance, ever. Definitely try on several helmets before you decide. I lucked out that Shoei made a helmet that not only fit but matched my bike as well... because you know I gotta rock it like that.

I see a lot of guys wearing those modular helmets but they're mostly cops and adventure riders...

got the same helmet in flat black... love it.

I try to come correct on here. To me its like playing "beat the picture above" with myself. Youre all more than welcome to join in. Just remember for every hour you spend on the computer, take two minutes to rest your eyes.

cubprix.jpg

b0132101_19404684hottyhotty.jpg

b0132101_2485948hottyhotty.jpg

2i8yyb6.jpg

vynu3s.jpg

b0132101_17402420hottyhotty.jpg

wipkpf.jpg

35cl7aa.jpg

24l544x.jpg

3508g45.jpg

zvyfwh.jpg

v2qk4z.jpg