KILL*umbus Ohio

meero3

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

you have gone and ruined my night kid, wack trains, wack walls, wack ass. and then telling coupe to fuck off, in columbus?! do you have eyes? have you ever seen or even heard of what he did there? one of the top freight painters out there...do some research, for your own sake.

Originally posted by DKbmx836+Mar 7 2006, 10:39 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (DKbmx836 - Mar 7 2006, 10:39 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-Ruben205@Mar 7 2006, 12:47 PM

that might quite possibly be the grossest ass i have ever seen.

fuckin A

[/b]

hahahahahhahaha i can certinly say that is the grossest ass up i have ever seen

Originally posted by tosters_stroot+Mar 8 2006, 12:48 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (tosters_stroot - Mar 8 2006, 12:48 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by DKbmx836@Mar 7 2006, 10:39 PM

<!--QuoteBegin-Ruben205@Mar 7 2006, 12:47 PM

that might quite possibly be the grossest ass i have ever seen.

fuckin A

hahahahahhahaha i can certinly say that is the grossest ass up i have ever seen

[/b]

bump hotter ass ups

Originally posted by meero3+Mar 9 2006, 10:03 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (meero3 - Mar 9 2006, 10:03 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-cowboysONacid@Mar 7 2006, 06:48 PM

Yo Meero, you need to do a little research about Ohio graff before you start going over shit...

030406009.jpg030406008.jpg

FUCK U ALL THAT SHIT WAS WACK WHEN I SEE WACK SHIT I GO OVER THAT SHIT.MEERO3*614K

[/b]

It's sad how you can't take constructive critism and get all hurt. I wasn't personally attacking you in any way. You're just burning your own spots out by posting flicks of them and increasing your chances of getting busted. Also on top of that (even though) it's none of my concern nor do I care. When you go over a piece of history in Columbus you're increasing your chances of getting hated on by the locals.