::Chicago’s Finest::

FaneOne

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by ETONone@Mar 7 2006, 02:21 AM

new chicago forum starting fresh NSPStudio.com

i started this forum because there are way to many errors on this forum u can't pm or edit ur profile so i just started fresh i hope them real chicago writters sign up and get it started theres a list of known crew u can post uner or a general category

will be update daily!

NSPStudio.com

look dtek ur in the splash and and top picture on the forum lol

Originally posted by ETONone+Mar 7 2006, 01:38 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (ETONone - Mar 7 2006, 01:38 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-ETONone@Mar 7 2006, 02:21 AM

i started this forum because there are way to many errors on this forum u can't pm or edit ur profile so i just started fresh i hope them real chicago writters sign up and get it started theres a list of known crew u can post uner or a general category

will be update daily!

NSPStudio.com

[/b]

ETONone,

I recently viewed your website, it looks good. I am also a web design/programmer. Maybe we could collaborate on a project, an All-City Graffiti web site. On another note, thank you for the complements. Peace…

Fane

Originally posted by FaneOne+Mar 7 2006, 02:45 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (FaneOne - Mar 7 2006, 02:45 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'>
Originally posted by ETONone@Mar 7 2006, 01:38 AM

<!--QuoteBegin-ETONone@Mar 7 2006, 02:21 AM

will be update daily!

NSPStudio.com

ETONone,

I recently viewed your website, it looks good. I am also a web design/programmer. Maybe we could collaborate on a project, an All-City Graffiti web site. On another note, thank you for the complements. Peace…

Fane

[/b]

that would be coo i owe some property on the net dont want to give to much information but i program HTML, Javascript, PHP , and flash

1stly the issues with the boken features on 12oz are being worked on and will be fixed soon, there is a new board script in development. So those issue will be back and the board will be better then ever before.

2nd theres already a chit town thread

3rd this is not a forum for you to advertise you site, that by the way uses the crappiest 'grafuckiti font. shit if your a writer making sites use your script instead of canned crap.

heavy-