Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Abracadabra

you know you love me...

so anyway, the pc at home has decided it doesn't want to let me onto the internet anymore. fuckin thing. so i don't know when i'll get back to power posting again (oh what a shame, i hear you say).

here's something funny: me, hesh, rental and orgasm addict trying to find our way around san francisco at 3 in the morning. stupid fuckin tourists haha

TITLE = What You Been Drankin On?

ARTIST = Jim Jones feat. P Diddy, Paul Wall

ALBUM = HARLEM: Diary Of A Summer

TRACKNUMBER = 10

GENRE = Other

Well since it has taken me this damn long to reach my 100th post, which i probably should have reached my first month, why not here? I'll probably never reach 200 being a broke dick fool with no digi and no beef. it is jagermeister and vicodin to ease the 3rd degree burns on my painting hand. kanichi wah bitches

I'm glad you guys are having fun out in SF, but enough slacking... pointless/hilarious thread production is down almost 68% this month, and Raven is gonna be pissed.

ya can go to sf bout cant go to "home" to ireland so its like that abc is it! ha.. ya plannin a return trip anytime soon... your missin so much fun over here

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this