Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
shady67

TAG CREWS

hey all me an my buddy's want to start a tagging crew :king: and get the city with a lil more color :innocent: .... anyways i was wonderin what we should call ourselves :huh2: ?????

:( Naw i don't live in america....... but i guess i could put my city's name in there ;) it might work lol :haha:

i dunno gimme a few more name lol :haha: an ill think bout it :rolleyes:

i like that tho america wasent ready :king:

sounds decent...... TKO - :king: true kings only :king:..... saw some of that shit i have one pic on my desktop its dope

dude if you steal stuff you should definately make a crew called "IRAK"......isnt that fuckin dope. actually fuck it i think im gonna make a crew called Irak, who wants to join!!

Originally posted by shady67@Mar 6 2006, 08:08 PM

Nah thats already taken....... :huh2: i guess you dident know that tho lol :haha:

That my lil friend, is called SARCASM...Thats how I can tell you a dumb stupid lil kid..I hope you get caught and get the electric chair then the gas chamber...

Originally posted by KiLL Or DiE+Mar 6 2006, 09:38 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (KiLL Or DiE - Mar 6 2006, 09:38 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-shady67@Mar 6 2006, 08:08 PM

Nah thats already taken....... :huh2: i guess you dident know that tho lol :haha:

That my lil friend, is called SARCASM...Thats how I can tell you a dumb stupid lil kid..I hope you get caught and get the electric chair then the gas chamber...

[/b]

who you calling a lil kid :haha: i'm probably older than you :haha: