new tattoo

Guest nutsonmychin!

Originally posted by porkchop+Mar 7 2006, 05:19 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (porkchop - Mar 7 2006, 05:19 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-fermentor666@Mar 6 2006, 08:03 PM

Seems like you don't really give a shit about the religion, why bother getting it tattooed on you? I hate people that get all this religious shit tattooed on them and they don't even go to church. Go out and get all shit-faced and violent and then talk about how spiritual you are because you have Jesus tattooed on your chest. Talk about false idols. I would never get any of that tattooed on me, even if I went to church or temple or whatever every day.

uhhhh. yeah. whatever. funny that you think you have a grasp on how i feel about my own religion by some dumb internet thread. i personally am really into religious art, and history. it's something i find incredibly interesting. and that goes far beyond my skin.

nerd.

[/b]

Why ask us, then? And I still think it's a stupid idea.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by seeking@Mar 7 2006, 09:54 AM

if you guys really gave a shit what the bible said, you wouldnt be here right now.

everyone has their imperfections. I dont judge because who am i to do so. I just clarify and correct.

edit: and yeh i do care.

Originally posted by methadone program@Mar 7 2006, 08:10 PM

this weekend im getting my sobriety date on the inside of my bottom lip just for personal remembrance...anybody have a guess at what that would $$$ ??

that furniture is rad on the first page, very well done, but yea....its furniture.

not too many shops will do any tattoo for less than 50 bucks

i had my lower lip done jailhouse style but it wore off after a few months

i decided to have it redone

at one shop i was told permanence would not be guaranteed, and that they had a 50 buck minimum

at another shop i was told that they also had a 50 buck minimum but maybe we could work out a deal with two tattoos, and this guy assured me it would be permanent

lower lips have a high cell regeneration rate or somehting along those lines, and they tend to fade or dissappear over time

i am considering just having one my tattooist friends do it whenever i get to their location

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Mar 6 2006, 03:11 PM

or this..

8.jpg

i must add that while laying in bed last night this bullshit popped into my head

i started laughing hysterially and serisously did not stop for ten minutes

the worst was waking ma honey and actually having to explain what the fuck i was laughing at

ok, resume discourse