Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest njbomber

Re: Yay, my first post

wow shitty paint .i racked those once and coouldnt even go over a tag.nice markers 2.and i see u didnt rack them because there in a big bag.why now post ur receet.:idea:

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
Originally posted by johndoe

ya so ur gunna bring all those in one night... ya and thats y i have a bottle of ink so i can refill them, or i cood use other homeade shit....

No, Your missing the point here. I could use all of your supplies in half a night. those pens lasted me about a month

Originally posted by LDN_THING

do you know what are sick artline 3omm lovely so beautiful to use simply lovely. just cant wait to go out again woohoo...... i said wooohooo

We were brought up on 30mil blades when we were nippers. Pretty much the bread and butter penwise of early London writers and it's good to see them back in use again.

• 3 months later...

oh shit great thread!

the funny thing is, i can remember the contents of crazeeb0bs original post, from a link he put on a UK forum at the same time. using my prodigous Ed Koch-esque memory i can tell you the Cap MPC bacardi bottle was cool as fuck. :D

http://im1.shutterfly.com/procserv/47b3d922b3127cce8a09c6bf2ba40000001610'>

^ pages from a zine i made recently, with a battered corio bottle and the top of a mop. that mop was wack, stick with kiwi's folks.

Guest imported_b0b

I'll have a look for the original scans and post them up if I have them still.

You made a zine? And didn't post me a copy? Wagwarn? Any chance of getting a copy off you?

haha, "bornbing"... how clever.. nice looking shit..

about the PRINTER INK.. dont bother.. made a mop out of one of those m&m mini's tubes, felt for the nib, filled it with a mix of black/red ink.. hit up a huge metal dumpster carrage thing with it one night.. expected perhaps most of it to wash off in the rain, perhaps leave a dope ghost effect.. much to my surprise it all washed off within a matter of 10 minutes, couldnt even spot one single area on the dumpster that looked like it ever had ink on it..

definitely not worth it unless you plan on adding other shit to it..

peasout.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

You made a zine? And didn't post me a copy? Wagwarn? Any chance of getting a copy off you?

nah it was pretty shit. when i make something decent i'll send you a copy don't worry. PS thanks for the hurtyoubad masthead fwd, i have something to keep me occupied over the summer now!

^ please don't taunt me with those cpickle! i saw them on www.fourthehardway.com, they're the sexiest damn streaks i've ever seen. look at those shades of orange! :eek:

http://www.fourthehardway.com/images/meanstreaks.jpg'>

...now compare those with the type we use here, which come in a range of wow, five colours, and usually don't survive a single drunken bombing mission. hmm.

http://shop.pts.cz/Images/e950bily.jpg'>

Archived