Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest imported_sofarok

As always I’ve got more pens than hits running, here’s my current arsenal,

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.morgan3450/stuff.jpg'>

all paint markers refilled with a varying combination of inferno, montana red ink, some racked pantone and blue and purple additive….the mop is red hamerite thinned out with the Montana ink and a touch of white spirit…

I want to see c’bob’s cache!

Guest imported_b0b

ng = those eddings are ok.. You must be doing something funny to them to make them die so quick..

sofa= my pen stash is at zero.. I have shitloads of ink, additive and etch but only have those mini otr pump pens, which keep leaking on me. so for the last month I've only used a gold shaker and a tippex pen! oh and some "killer ink" from true colours in a posca that was dying. The true colours ink smells like tequilla and is as useful as water.

Still haven't found the original scans that 16v was so rude to me about..

Guest imported_sofarok
Originally posted by 311

haha, notice the sharpie in that last picture

haha, why are you laughing?

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

ng = those eddings are ok.. You must be doing something funny to them to make them die so quick..

they don't die quickly at all actually, i don't know why i said that. i have mashed huge chunks up before though, i think its cos i was too aggressive/drunk. and the only thing that usually doesn't survive a bombing mission is me. :lol:

• 1 month later...

Originally posted by sofarok

As always I’ve got more pens than hits running, here’s my current arsenal,

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/paul.morgan3450/stuff.jpg'>

all paint markers refilled with a varying combination of inferno, montana red ink, some racked pantone and blue and purple additive….the mop is red hamerite thinned out with the Montana ink and a touch of white spirit…

I want to see c’bob’s cache!

look a sharpe!!!!!

Guest imported_sofarok

Re: ...

Originally posted by 20 SACK

look a sharpe!!!!!

yeah a sharpie...well done....your a genius....whats your point?

Originally posted by RayRay_AFG

everyone in New Zealand will know about these pens..

http://montananz.co.nz/Files/marker.jpg'>

i was in puerto rico a month or a couple weeks ago and picked up a couple of these, they had em at some wedding supply store/craft store, filled it with a mix of corio, flowpen black, flowpen red, and black hard to buff, illest marker ever, nice tip, and yuo can get drips with it. my favorite marker to date

Originally posted by Kes_One_HTFD

i was in puerto rico a month or a couple weeks ago and picked up a couple of these, they had em at some wedding supply store/craft store, filled it with a mix of corio, flowpen black, flowpen red, and black hard to buff, illest marker ever, nice tip, and yuo can get drips with it. my favorite marker to date

those glueys fucking own.

Originally posted by crazeeb0b

I like the ink stains all over the desk. Looks like you've done a few refills there in the past.

too many, that desk has had a lifetime of abuse....

that mop had some crazy ink mix plae gave me, I got to use about half of it before it started leaking all over my clothes, now I have a nice big purple stain running down my favourite coat. I can't wear it anymore as people think I'm a tramp with it on.

ha

Originally posted by JUDONO?

^^^^ damn nice collection, Where can I get postermakers and artline 30mm in the us?

trust me you dont want them. however if you still dont beleive me hit my email, and iam sure we can do a trade..

• 5 weeks later...

Archived