Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by doc bronson

KRINK IS EASY TO MAKE

RUSTO SILVER AND PAINT THINNER

I RATHER STICK TO THE HOME MADE ETCH MARKERS

are you serious, you wouldnt be able to pour it into like a pilot or anything would you?? and it works just like krink??

i hope i dont sound like a idiot but it can be any chrome paint right? rusto dosent store some special ingrediant?

just making sure:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

I doubt that Cap's 'mop' even works. It looks like it's just for show. look at it... 2 pieces... an empty Bacardi bottle... and a piece of foam...

wonder why theres no ink in it? It wouldnt work, a whole shitload of ink would gush over your hand and the wall. anyway, fuck all that Magiver shit, why use a marker that took you an hour to make, time to refill, and a possible giant mess.... when you can get a Krylon short cut and a fat cap? doesnt make any sense to me........

yeh i agree, although iam all for homemade markers for uniqueness etc, the trouble you go through usually isnt worth it i prefer a clean neat sharp pilot tag

• 2 weeks later...
Guest duh-rye-won

90% duff premium lager

10% krusty cough syrup

ignite and serve.

THE FLAMING MOE (or "the flaming homer", depends who you ask)

great for el barto tags.

god, work is slow today

• 2 weeks later...
Originally posted by focus

i maybe wrong, but wouldn't a fat cap on a shortcut maybe get you one or two tags out of a night. those cans are awful teeny, and pretty thin.

nah, more like 8-15(depending how intricate you are with your handstyle), because NY thins dont seem to fit as well as Fats, and german caps dont fit at all. Plus the can only lets out a little paint with a fat, it's like having a thin on there. take a few shortcuts with you and your good for the night, carry 1 with you even if you dont plan on getting up... the shits are small, I got into the club with one once...

where did this thread come back from? I thought this shit was dead...

Guest uncle-boy

i ordered a bag of 100 ny thins from a site called "toolz of the trade" like over a year ago. i still never got them.

fuck those bastards.

and by the way

krink isnt as easy to make as what was said

i mixed some silver montana with some paint thinner and poured it into a zigs posterman, i got silver tags yes....BUT! they only came out on absorable (thirsty) surfaces ie- bricks and wood it wont come out on glass metal anything latex or smooth i dont know why and the tips just are not the same afterwards

Originally posted by animez

http://www.southlondon.org.uk/pens1.jpg'>

what's the silver thing on the middle marker wrapping the chalkboard eraser? looks like a dope mop...

also anyone knows which place sells the cheapest mini wide? anyways i just use a jumbo pilot... they have nice ink~ no mess.

looks like a pilot with a custom tip...posibly cloth....and that metal thing is most likly where the cap went on before it was changed to a film canister...who knows

Re: and by the way

Originally posted by cheifblame

krink isnt as easy to make as what was said

i mixed some silver montana with some paint thinner and poured it into a zigs posterman, i got silver tags yes....BUT! they only came out on absorable (thirsty) surfaces ie- bricks and wood it wont come out on glass metal anything latex or smooth i dont know why and the tips just are not the same afterwards

why are you using montana? the spray paint?

when people speak of mixing silver paint w/ paint thinner... THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT BUCKET PAINT!

U know, the paint that comes in a can u take the lid off of with a screwdriver, the kind u use w/ a brush or roller...

and fuck Montana, use RUSTO bucket paint, and work the solution slowly in an hour or so you'll have a perfect batch of krink, and if you pay attention to what your doing, you'll have the receipe...

I dont really understand the hype for this shit, sure it looks alright, but... if you got silver montana's......... WHY use a mop?

Re: Re: and by the way

Originally posted by Proph UAcrew

why are you using montana? the spray paint?

when people speak of mixing silver paint w/ paint thinner... THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT BUCKET PAINT!

U know, the paint that comes in a can u take the lid off of with a screwdriver, the kind u use w/ a brush or roller...

and fuck Montana, use RUSTO bucket paint, and work the solution slowly in an hour or so you'll have a perfect batch of krink, and if you pay attention to what your doing, you'll have the receipe...

I dont really understand the hype for this shit, sure it looks alright, but... if you got silver montana's......... WHY use a mop?

yeah i know, but i had half a pocket chrome there and i thought what the hell if it works with bucket paint it should be the same with spray paint..... you know pilot paint pens the silver ones....will what you said work just like them ie- work on glass and all smooth shiny surfaces? you dont think you could post the thinner to paint ratio do you?

Re: Re: Re: and by the way

Originally posted by cheifblame

yeah i know, but i had half a pocket chrome there and i thought what the hell if it works with bucket paint it should be the same with spray paint..... you know pilot paint pens the silver ones....will what you said work just like them ie- work on glass and all smooth shiny surfaces? you dont think you could post the thinner to paint ratio do you?

jesus. kids are real lazy these days. even lego sets have directions now.

Re: Re: Re: Re: and by the way

Originally posted by onesandzeros

jesus. kids are real lazy these days. even lego sets have directions now.

lego sets have always had directions, so its not at all the laziness nowadays its more the complete lack of imagnation that a big percentage of these kids have...

no it wont work in the pilot silver pens.... this just means your gonna have to spend more money to buy a new silver pen everytime one dries out, oh well more money wasted on your graffiti hobby, now isn't that a shame........ hahahahahahahahah

Archived