Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by nG

nice little stash Loco... can you tell me what those cans with the purple lids are, in the box with the Burner Chromes? is that the fabled Stoneguard i've heard about?

12 year vinatge Flexa from from Holland.....as for the spray mount, well you dont know the loco! ;) Oh and the cutters....dont leave home without them!

Re: Nasty Weapons Of Mass Fuckuption :)

Originally posted by TheRash

Good old Aussie menaces....

If the offending billboard proves too high to reach you have a number of options open to you:

1. Get a ladder! This isn’t altogether satisfactory as you look rather conspicuous and any hasty retreat is made difficult.

2. Build a spray can extension rod!

http://www.bugaup.org/holder1.gif'>

OR...

Construct paint bombs!

http://www.bugaup.org/egg.gif'>

Learn More

Here

The Rash:

Peace!

Whoever thought of this is a fuckin clever fellow. Probably some asian...hahahaha.:eek:

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 4 months later...

This thread should make a comeback. Although, no one wants to see your supply of storebought markers, or montana paint. Am I the last member in the "never used europaint" club?

Post up homemade/modified markers, caps, inks. I'll have some flicks shortly.

caps02.jpg

caps01.jpg

Modified hooded caps made from female caps. Two really nice fatcaps, and the middle one is a thin.

markers02.jpg

A modified glass marker, and the crayon man was a crayon sharpener, but I ripped out the insides and made him into a mop. You've got to tape him shut again after each refill though.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived