Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hey crazeebob whats with some of the nibs I see on the shoe polish mops? they look like shit man - you know the nibs pop right out of those things and are very easy to steal for replacement purposes...

You dont even need to cut the damn things open to refill em, jeeze .. Think outside the box man..

Guest Dr.Octabrain

shit this post reminded me of a mop i made from a robotussin bottle and a sock and a shit load of rubber bands...that thing was the shit.

Originally posted by emothug

that is such a bite...theres no need to wrap markers up in tape and such...

yeah there is...especially if you are useing a shoe pollish mop, because of the movement, the sponge will tear right the fuck off, so you need to cover 1/16 on the bottom of the sponge so that there is no tug at the root...der der der.

Originally posted by B_As_In_Bot

hey crazeebob whats with some of the nibs I see on the shoe polish mops? they look like shit man - you know the nibs pop right out of those things and are very easy to steal for replacement purposes...

You dont even need to cut the damn things open to refill em, jeeze .. Think outside the box man..

i think crazee bob has spent too much time in the lab and not enough in the field. thos taped up things might look a little bit creative but i doubt they are much good to use.

im all for homemade stuff, but it looks like you got every kind of shoe product you could find and tried to modify it as much as possible. and why is the gold pen tip PERFECT and un scuffed yet the outside is all wrecked?

cause you didnt use it i bet.

Guest imported_b0b
Originally posted by sixteenvandals

i think crazee bob has spent too much time in the lab and not enough in the field. thos taped up things might look a little bit creative but i doubt they are much good to use.

im all for homemade stuff, but it looks like you got every kind of shoe product you could find and tried to modify it as much as possible. and why is the gold pen tip PERFECT and un scuffed yet the outside is all wrecked?

cause you didnt use it i bet.

All the pens you have commented on aren't mine, I use refilled Posterman's and just have one mop for some KRink.

Originally posted by SleepOnIt

yeah there is...especially if you are useing a shoe pollish mop, because of the movement, the sponge will tear right the fuck off, so you need to cover 1/16 on the bottom of the sponge so that there is no tug at the root...der der der.

yo you dont know shit about mops.

a. a mop sponge tip should last a few refills if you write on smooth shit.

b. if you write on a rough surface tape aint saving you.

c. even if TAPE would help the tip (which it doesnt). those markers shown have tape on the handles.

Archived