Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i would say that you find one good recipe for a mop and your set. i've been using the same black home made marker recipe for over 4 years, since i discovered it and the only reason i had to make any new markers were cause either i lost it, or the man confiscated it. other than that, just grab the big ol' bottle of ink and keep refillin.:D

personally I felt like a fucking sucker when i paid 3 bucks for a fucking bottle of griffins, never again.

I been fuckign with a mop, this slick chapstick marker I made, and a broad pilot, with nib ripped out, filled with inferno, and a home made nib. pretty fresh.

and honestly, otr shit ain't all its cracked up to be, flowpens blow dick with drips...

only shit Im feeling is the standard Hard to buff bitch for clean shit.

But mops rock the shit out of anything else.

Make your own shit, or customize your shit, you'll feel better when you see that shit looking narsty all over the city.

Originally posted by ink face

i would say that you find one good recipe for a mop and your set. i've been using the same black home made marker recipe for over 4 years, since i discovered it and the only reason i had to make any new markers were cause either i lost it, or the man confiscated it. other than that, just grab the big ol' bottle of ink and keep refillin.:D

what kinda ink you using, ink face?

Originally posted by 1HalfOfMe

anyone tried this site out. has semi cheap prices but how do i know theyll send my shit. they do use paypal but still, im skeptical

i have and they handle business professionaly.

by the way, they have the cheapest cap prices on the internet.

Originally posted by rubbish heap

what kinda ink you using, ink face?

by the way, they have the cheapest cap prices on the internet.

speedball india ink superblack. i know india is not known for it's being very permanent, but i got tags riding that are 4 years old that look like i did em yesterday. its a dope ink, cause it's not so thick that it wont drip, it'll drip like a motherfucker. but the only thing about it is, that it MUST have at least a 7 to 8 hour drying period, like if you go out and use a whole mop, and do like 150 tags with it, and it rains 2 hours later that night, nothing of yours will be up the next day, but after it dries, good luck tryin to get it off. and the cheapest cap prices are in my pocket.:D

Originally posted by JerryCurl

I encorage other people to buy their paint.

If everybody racked their paint the distributors would install anti-shoplifting cages. Thus making it almost impossible for me to rack my paint.

you are a toy ass fucking prick. If faggots wanna buy paint for bombing then they are toy as shit and dont understand how pouring money into graffiti is an all time consumer waste. Why would you pay to vandalize??? That is the dumbest shit i have ever heard of. If you do legals only fine, but dont call yourself a true graff head because unless you rack to support your habit then you aint shit in anyone's book whose put in work in this country or europe for that matter. fucking toys.

oh yeah and if i ever saw some legal eagle faggot at one of my cities spots, id roll the fucker for all his paint. Survival of the fittest. the games about winning not payin your way to the top.

^^^^^^^HAHAHHAHAHAHHHAAHAHAHAHA

Obviously, my post went way over your head....

I encorage OTHER people to buy their paint. All it takes is a few sloppy kids to blow up an easy spot, and then I'd have to find a new spot to rack my supplies. I barely make enough money to pay rent and eat. I can't compensate on my already slim living to buy paint.

Originally posted by ink face

speedball india ink superblack. i know india is not known for it's being very permanent, but i got tags riding that are 4 years old that look like i did em yesterday. its a dope ink, cause it's not so thick that it wont drip, it'll drip like a motherfucker. but the only thing about it is, that it MUST have at least a 7 to 8 hour drying period, like if you go out and use a whole mop, and do like 150 tags with it, and it rains 2 hours later that night, nothing of yours will be up the next day, but after it dries, good luck tryin to get it off. and the cheapest cap prices are in my pocket.:D

word. i'm using straight violet garvey, its the shit on the top of the first page of this thread. this shit is the hardest staining ink ive used yet; shit makes griffin look like crayola markers. it sinks deep into the pores of whatever you're writing on and is super hard to get completely removed. you should try some. :crazy:

Originally posted by sneak

care of brixton?

yeah.

I used to use posca 15mls but they leak after a while, after you've re-filled them a few times you get more ink on your hands than on walls.

The only thing about the artliners is that the nib tares too easilly and gets pushed down into the pen.

Originally posted by cømmunist

youre a complete moron who obviously never took art class. learn what it's used for , it's SUPER PERMANENT :rolleyes: get the fuck off this site >

dude, i dont give a flying fuck about art class, you art fag, i'm a bomber, and i know it's permanant thats why the fuck i use it...moron, i'm saying that most brands of india are not so permanant, thus making india ink not known for its STREET permanance. fool.:zombie:

Originally posted by cømmunist

youre a complete moron who obviously never took art class. learn what it's used for , it's SUPER PERMANENT :rolleyes: get the fuck off this site >

dude, i dont give a flying fuck about art class, you art fag, i'm a bomber, and i know it's permanant thats why the fuck i use it...moron, i'm saying that most brands of india are not so permanant, thus making india ink not known for its STREET permanance. fool.:zombie:

Archived