Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rubbish heap

no one could have said it better.. so really, what did you use ? :crazy:

answers highly appreciated.

its not a metal mop, its a hard plastic, yuo can still squeeze it, i found that shit at bobs, the nib is nice, its near the cash registers, where all the shoe stuff is at, an easy rack if yuor careful, but if yuo buy it its like 3.50.

its especialy sad how you get rise out of "graffiti" tools, and whos got the illest stash, its not about that, its about what u do with it, i dont give a shit if u got a stack of montanas, or conrail hats,, what the fuck?? 80 % of you fools are toys, smartin up, master your craft, get off this dumb shit. reminds me of when i used to ride bmx, there was always those dumb suckers who wanted the shiniest bike, or the brand new pegs, and the number plate,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, the nigga sucked.

http://malakoff.com/idiot.gif'>

Both of you are right. Except this is the TOOLS OF THE TRADE thread. In this thread, people will be complimented on their stash. On the other hand, if you want a thread where writers are respected for how they utilize their tools, just about every thread in Brick Slayers, and the Train stuff forum is all about that.

It's like going to the hot girls thread and telling everyone it doesnt matter who you find attractive, but who you are dating (or screwing or whatever you loveless batards like)

I hope no one takes offense by this or anything, all I'm saying is certain threads are meant for certain things. the end

yes thats true, its what you do with the paint... then again all those montanas are impressive as all fuck... *creams pants*

pictures like that give me the graffiti tickle to chop the stash in ... well in that case a tenth or so :lick:

-----

theres roughly 370 odd cans there too... sort those babies out in colour range, it will look better ;)

-----

oh and good point aev

Archived