Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Originally posted by rubbish heap

nothing that wasn't permanent? those marks a lots, sharpies and sanford king sizes are far from being permanent...

call sanford and warn them of their false advertising practices. contrasting them with markers such as prismas, i would think permanent would be an apt label vs non permanent.

Originally posted by adderall

call sanford and warn them of their false advertising practices. contrasting them with markers such as prismas, i would think permanent would be an apt label vs non permanent.

i guess this is just a differing in opinions - personally i would never go out with a sharpie or marksalot, not only because they're tiny but also because i'm conscious that it will fade away from the weather, and therefore isn't really as permanent as it seems. but if it floats your boat, so be it.

good choice on those streaks, though. shit never wears away, very hard to buff.

dont mind me, im a fucking ink freak.

I SEEN SOME COOL MOPS IN HERE, BUT YALL BE TALKIN ABOUT PERMANENT, I THINK SOME OF YOU GUYS JUST DON'T REALIZE THAT NOTHING IS PERMANENT. IF IT'S GONNA GET BUFFED IT'S GONNA GET BUFFED.AND THESE GRAFFITI CLEANING SPRAYS THAT THEY USE ACTUALLY CLEAN "PERMANENT" MARKERS EASIER THAN PAINT MARKERS.

BUT MARKSALOT AND SHARPIES??? THEY DONT EVEN WRITE GOOD. LIKE MAGNUMS, THEY SUCK TOO. AND WHATSUP WITH ALL THE KRYLON? THAT SHIT SUCKS. IVE USED CHEAP PAINT THAT WAS 100 TIMES BETTER THAN KRYLON. THE ONLY THING KRYLON IS GOOD FOR IS FLAIRED OUT TAGS.

JUST MY 2 CENTS.

http://www.artprimo.com/buymarkers.html#marsh88

I THINK SOME OF YOU GUYS JUST DON'T REALIZE THAT NOTHING IS PERMANENT. IF IT'S GONNA GET BUFFED IT'S GONNA GET BUFFED.AND THESE GRAFFITI CLEANING SPRAYS THAT THEY USE ACTUALLY CLEAN "PERMANENT" MARKERS EASIER THAN PAINT MARKERS.

depends on the city, depends on the buffer. if they're gonna paint over it, of course it's not going to stay. and certain things just don't get repainted here, like dumpsters, signs etc. - they get buffed. and if your shit stains hard, than it's going to atleast have a ghost afterwards.

Archived