Tools of the trade

Guest imported_b0b

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 657
  • Created
  • Last Reply

this is my first post, im a newB. ive been into writing for a long while but never really started.

I was wondering, how do you get the ink? does everyone just rack it?

and how do you fit the 'whiteboard' eraser to the circle of the chapstick or whatever else?

whats the best way you can practise your handstyle?

Originally posted by shrugs

this is my first post, im a newB. ive been into writing for a long while but never really started.

I was wondering, how do you get the ink? does everyone just rack it?

and how do you fit the 'whiteboard' eraser to the circle of the chapstick or whatever else?

whats the best way you can practise your handstyle?

... Get out.

fUcK YoO!

Originally posted by Jackson

... Get out.

fuck off. you should be bringing up kids like me, after all, that IS what keeps this shit alive. All i asked was a few simple questions and get ragged on.

Dont you remember when you were a toy? like it or not you were.

a little help is all I ask.

Originally posted by fuck muni

why the fuck would you ever buy premade krink!!!!!

go rack a 32 rusto aluminum oil based and some paint thinner, and you can make 3 or 4 times as much

My thoughts ExacTly... by the way... the chapstick marker was a success! to bad it wont hold alot o' ink...

haha sex offender....that name rules.

a little question about etch bath....where can you get it? i asked the guys at lowes hardware and he didnt know...then home depot directed me to the bathtub section like they wanted to sell me one....

that chapstick shit is niceeeeee. thanks for the info.

"shit be for real"

Originally posted by rebsBK

haha sex offender....that name rules.

a little question about etch bath....where can you get it?

the mods on 12oz don't like etch talk so i'd be careful about it, but fuck it, visit any major metropolitan and your bound to see a few etched widnows.

that being said, i'll give you a major hint. 'art stores'.

Re: fUcK YoO!

Originally posted by shrugs

fuck off. you should be bringing up kids like me, after all, that IS what keeps this shit alive. All i asked was a few simple questions and get ragged on.

Dont you remember when you were a toy? like it or not you were.

a little help is all I ask.

you don't deserve respect you earn it.

we owe you nothing!!!!!!

go learn and do whatever the fuck you can!

<span style='color:purple'>At one point when i first started painting, a local shop of mine sold of its old large cans of Dupli...(for those that remember in the white cans, with a old type vauxhall viva on the front). So serious old colours, at a rip snorting 50p per tin.....much to the annoyance of my good old mum, as a few tins went "pop" there was a time that with all these cheap tins, and plenty of other spaarvars i had in excess of 300 tins at home....</span> :eek:

Archived