Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Dick Quickwood

weird bicycle accidents

that shit about the pipe bomb sticker is just another example of post 9-11 wacko autoritarian paranoia.

how first of all do you make a pipe bomb out of a bicycle comprised mostly of sealed steel tubing, and then if you were able to accomplish this, why would you then label said bomb so that anybody could tell thats what it was? then, when you figured out it was some bands name ( i always thought it was some anit-car crust punk slogan), why would you continue to try and give him any grief?

and whos got a 60cm cross or touring bike or frame for me?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 6 2006, 05:06 AM

my friend is being charged with attempted manslaughter or something similar for pulling a hit and run on a 9 year old with his bycicle

thats gay, but if the kid was fucked up he probably should have not been a cock and stopped

Originally posted by Tough Love@Mar 6 2006, 07:12 AM

i hear the collar bone is the most painful bone to break

is that true?

no it's not.

i broke mine walking home drunk with my hands in my pockets and tripped up a step.(couldn't get hands out hit really really hard on left one).

leg was worse!

a little while ago i was riding down a hill and saw something, i cant really remember what, but i was looking at it and somehow turned a little and hit the back of a parked car going like 15 miles per hour. there was a fat dent in the car so i just diped and rode over to the hospital where i got a bunch of stitches in my knee. that shit sucked. trying to explain what happened to the docter was embarassing as hell.

I got my little toe stuck in a excercise bike once

Got fucked up pritty bad.

I cant remmember much though

Originally posted by Schnitzel@Mar 8 2006, 01:48 AM

i broke mine walking home drunk with my hands in my pockets and tripped up a step.(couldn't get hands out hit really really hard on left one).

hahaha, that fucking sucks.

Originally posted by ARCEL@Mar 6 2006, 12:39 AM

i was riding my bike earlier and the shifter handle suddenly broke off, putting a mean scratch on the inside of my wrist. most of the impact hit my watch and coat, and luckily for me there was nothing sharp. a couple years ago i had a pedal break off, naturally i jammed my shin into a jagged metal thing with all my weight on it. plus i get flat tires every other time i ride, i\'ve tried several different things to stop that from happening

check you spokes, i bet there going threw your rim and poking you tube.

Guest imported_El Mamerro

Dude, that PMB video HAS to be somewhere.

Originally posted by streetfactory@Mar 8 2006, 07:46 AM

check you spokes, i bet there going threw your rim and poking you tube.

either that or whatever is causing the flats ie. glass, thorn or nail is still lodged in the tire.