BEER BELLY

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

ive been growin a nice beer belly lately....i can make faces with my belly button...thats pretty dope

anyways....go fuck yourself

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

i only posted that tranny because i wanted those fuckin kids who were raggin on my thread to come back to see my witty reply and instead i bomb their eyes with a tranvestite

Guest -MOE LESTER-
Originally posted by ARCEL@Mar 5 2006, 08:40 PM

wow thanks for the transvestite pictures. you should excercise to make that fat gut go away

hahahahha actually im laughing so hard right now my beer belly is probably gonna be gone by tommorow

now its off to myspace, where i will leave 20 pictures of that transvestite on everyones comment list

Originally posted by CACashRefund@Mar 5 2006, 11:45 PM

how did i know you would be the first one to mention that

tre six mob appreciation

It's just so fucking awesome that the musical geniuses who wrote "Slob on my knob," "ass and titties," etc etc etc have reached the highest level of achievement in the entertainment industry. Fucking incredible. I'm listening to Unbreakables right now, and it's never sounded so good.

I don't have a beer belly. I don't know why, because I really should. Also, I have really white teeth, even though Ive been smoking Newports for years.