Still Dont Know Where To Post This.Hello

D_Zero

Hi im new here so i dont know where to post this. I dont know how to say this so i just do. i find some fine spots here where a live, i can do some fine graffiti cuz i practices on papir and in my school books ye and can sombody tell me som tips befor i do this,i just want to show that graffiti is a art and not a crime.

ye and i play Marc Ecko's Getting Up: Contents Under Pressure xD

Ye and i did post this at THE YARD. sorry 4 dubbel posting and sorry i just dont know where to post it

yo sobody feedback

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Yo dawgg... This is how to make teh ub3r3st pi3c3 i|\| t3|-| w0r|_|)...

1) Play Mark Ecko's Getting Up until your eyes melt out of your skull

2) Make t3h ub3rest piece using paint like this one

34a31a8d.jpg

Make sure you add the dopeness arrow cuz it makes your piece dope and have a bunch of tage with arrows pointing to them so people know it's yours and you didnt bite anyone and make sure you put boobies somewhere because it makes your piece sexy and you can jack off to it when your parents put parental control...

3) Print it and cut it out

4) Tape it up and watch people change their minds about graffiti

Seriously though, post up some of your stuff... I don't think anyone wants to see a shit piece because some guy thought he was good... Poat in the toy forum, get critz, get good and then get can control... AND THEN paint stuff...

PS- I know I'm not a well-known member so I don't have like a right to post up stuff like that but I tried!