YO YOU SERIOUSLY BOUT TO GET CHOKED

Guest -MOE LESTER-

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest -MOE LESTER-

damn...sounds like alot of you ARE EMO FAGGOTS...GO DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

and fuck a mero impersonation. i geuss the word "nigga" automatically means a mero to you fucking tight hoody wearing mother fuckers

and seeking i do NOT wear tall tees and 7xl jeans

Originally posted by shameless self promotion+Mar 6 2006, 02:31 AM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (shameless self promotion - Mar 6 2006, 02:31 AM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-azert@Mar 5 2006, 05:43 AM

I live in Japan.

You wanna send me some car parts? Both of us could make some serious cash. I know Ive asked you about this.

Im dead serious..

[/b]

It depends on what you want, because for a couple months I'll be strapped for cash.

Originally posted by thesteelrod@Mar 5 2006, 11:32 AM

but do they wave celtic cross belt buckles??? seriously though i hear there's a big revival of nationalistic pride going on in some of the younger japenese kids, but white power japenese skinheads just take the cake. wierd as hell.

I have beef with some graffiti-punk kids like this.. they are ragging my shit with messages that are anti-gaijin for no real reason. The mayor of Tokyo is a well known and outspken racist who blames everything on foreigners, even though the Yakuza straight runs shit and no serious foreign crime happens without their permission.

bottom line

I kill a racist for fun.... (cuban accent)

ps. how can you get mad at straight brimmed hats when clearly the stiockers on the brim are 10000000000000000000x more annoying.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Mar 5 2006, 06:12 PM

damn...sounds like alot of you ARE EMO FAGGOTS...GO DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE DIE

and fuck a mero impersonation. i geuss the word "nigga" automatically means a mero to you fucking tight hoody wearing mother fuckers

and seeking i do NOT wear tall tees and 7xl jeans

aren't you Japanese?

Guest -MOE LESTER-

hahaha no beefeater...im a white boy, i was pretty drunk last night so i was feelin a little MEROISH

i was watching MTV today (dont ask me why, it was after sex and i was just chillin watching TV) and it was that show called parent control

the parents were interviewing this emo asian kid and the dad was like.."is that makeup??", and emoboys said "yea im wearing eyeliner"

WHAT A FAGGOT

i dont care what your style is, but if your man and you wear makeup and shit like that...YOUR GAY.

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Mar 5 2006, 10:25 PM

hahaha no beefeater...im a white boy, i was pretty drunk last night so i was feelin a little MEROISH

i was watching MTV today (dont ask me why, it was after sex and i was just chillin watching TV) and it was that show called parent control

the parents were interviewing this emo asian kid and the dad was like.."is that makeup??", and emoboys said "yea im wearing eyeliner"

WHAT A FAGGOT

i dont care what your style is, but if your man and you wear makeup and shit like that...YOUR GAY.

OHHHH YOOOOOO I SAW THAT EPISODE!

Guest -MOE LESTER-

i would have to say that i will also choke any motherfucker that looks like juelz santana....WHAT A FUCKING CLOWN

pull that bandana over his eyes and just start kickin the shit out of that stupid monkey

Guest -MOE LESTER-

alrite in all seriousness, last night i was plastered when i made this thread. i saw those hipster cocksuckers on tila nyugens website and it got me fucking angry.

but aside from beer induced anger, that emo style is fucking retarded. i dont give a fuck about this image crap, mero wannabe or white tee bullshit, that style is fucking gay any way you look at it. makeup and forehead combovers entitle you to broken teeth

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Mar 5 2006, 08:04 PM

alrite in all seriousness, last night i was plastered when i made this thread. i saw those hipster cocksuckers on tila nyugens website and it got me fucking angry.

but aside from beer induced anger, that emo style is fucking retarded. i dont give a fuck about this image crap, mero wannabe or white tee bullshit, that style is fucking gay any way you look at it. makeup and forehead combovers entitle you to broken teeth

BEING WHITE AND THROWING THE WORD "NIGGA" AROUND ALSO ENTITLES SOMEONE TO BROKEN TEETH. OFFLINE THAT IS. ONLINE YOU CAN BE SUPERMAN.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

shut the fuck up you hipster....i will say whatever the fuck i want....i see more chinese kids say the word nigga IN REAL life than black people

Originally posted by -MOE LESTER-@Mar 5 2006, 08:10 PM

shut the fuck up you hipster....i will say whatever the fuck i want....i see more chinese kids say the word nigga IN REAL life than black people

ANYONE THAT CHALLENGES YOU IS AUTOMATICALLY A HIPSTER? THAT'S WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE. YOU'VE ACCUSED EVERY PERSON THAT LAUGHED AT YOU AS BEING A "HIPSTER."

Guest -MOE LESTER-

who cares man let it go

HIPSTER