I Officially hate my COworker

Guest -MOE LESTER-

Guest -MOE LESTER-

a little background...i work at an city operated event center where rich people rent out the hall and throw parties and events in etc....i basically just set the shit up, sit around for a few hours, tehn clean up

so i got this coworker whos my age, but hes been working here way longer. i never had a problem with the fucker, he seemed pretty cool, that is untill tonight. i had the oppurtunity to make a grip of under the table cash tonight, and was cock blocked both by this son bitch

1. these rich white people want to use a fog machine, which is against the rules. they were so desperate to use the fog machine that they offered to pay us some extra money, which is around 100$. i tried convincing him to accept but he kept saying now. long story short, they could no use the fog mahcine and i get no money

2. these rich drunk fuckers decide they want to rent the hall an extra hour. find by me, jsut pay us nicely. im supposed to be drunk and trying to get laid right now, not working for your rich yupy asses. the lady OFFERS to pay us nicely, and sent us cash in the mail or pay us onthe spot. im talking at least 100 dollars each for 1 extra hour. what my coworker does is genious. he decides to let the people rent the hall one extra hour, and quickly denies any "tip" shes offering

WHAT THE FUCK. what a fucking square. if my other coworker was here we would be 200 dollars richer tonight. i told the faggot im leaving early tonight.....what a fucking square. i cant do anything because hes pretty mucha full time worker here and im a newjack part timer

so now im just chillin usin the computer while he can go work this fucking event. im geting paid right now but its nowhere near what i could get

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Guest -MOE LESTER-

yea i would, but technicallty hes higher ranked here so i could fired easier

but yeah he walked in as i was using the comp cruisin 12oz and he made me go clean the bathrooms ....now i hate him even more

i got some free chocolate cake tho..if that means anything

I used to load shit into peoples cars at a big box store.I had been their so long my boss would just let me come in with out prof of purchase and grab what i need cause it was busy.People would clue in how the system worked and they would offer us cash for what ever on the floor and we'd tell them pull around back.I made alot of loot that way......sometimes the new guys would try it and us older dudes would make sure they got busted.It was a lame thing to do but don't knock my hustle I was in college and needed that scrill.

Guest -MOE LESTER-

the thing is no one would know. the main bosses at this event center are out the door by 5pm and its basically up to us to watch over the place. whatever "tips" that go down will never be recorded

ARGH I WANTED THAT MONEY

Tie him to a tree and leave him there until he comes to his senses.....fuck...the rich people are pretty much giving you guys the money...so take it!!...they got plenty of it!...he just needs to understand that.....tie him to a tree and let him think about it..

Guest -MOE LESTER-

all you fools talking about 200 bucks are stupid.....who wouldnt take an extra 2 bills....thats enough to cover a few bottles of MOET and a pretty classy stripper in Richmond