joe rogan......

lord_casek

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Mar 4 2006, 03:13 PM

So basically you're saying Joe Rogan is an idiot for attacking and making fun of someone who hates him on the internet?

Maybe Joe just has some personal issues he was going through.

ok, if you look back on that shit...seeking started it.

lemme go abck to the morrisey thread where it all began....

i'm not the only one with issues....

Untitled-1.jpg

ya see? right there...seeking started shit with me after i was play talking shit to makros.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Mar 4 2006, 03:57 PM

but how many infectious diseases did he plan on giving you over an e-arguement?

Zero.

but i don't have an infectious disease, so sadly, i won't be passing out hivvies to anyone. damn my luck, right?

ha!

anyhow, no one knew about that shit at the point of the beginning of that whole e-beef thing, so it should be disregarded as so.

-perry mason

Originally posted by BEEFEATER@Mar 4 2006, 04:02 PM

I hope you never have like a Hepatitis scare and want to come to the Bronx and fight me.

nah, i don't work at mcdonalds (in soviet russia, joke tells you)

haha.

no, dude. i'm in a better state of mind. i'd never really want to give anyone a disease. seeking just got under my skin. possibly his aim? well, maybe he didn't want it to go that far. you knwo what i'm sayin'? i'm generally a good natured person. stress and lifes little shit balls got at me, man.

but see at the beginning of this thread, seeking thought it was a personal attack aimed at him. i was laughing over it. laughing at the internet argument joe rogan had with this other cat. it's funny. irony almost.

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Mar 4 2006, 04:02 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Mar 4 2006, 04:02 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-26SidedCube@Mar 4 2006, 01:43 PM

Wait... seeking is joe rogan?

[/b]

no, but dumy is black, rage is gay, and cacash is a mexican.

more secrets revealed!

Soooo.... all of this really did start on the internet? And this is literally e-beef?

lol!

Sorry, I just thought it went deeper than that.... I guess y'all were having bad days. It's probably easier to vent some frustrations on the internet at some anonymous people than in real life... so maybe that's what this stems from.

and joe rogan is pretty funny too... i hadn't realized cause i don't watch the man show since it seems purposely tasteless.

his "i'm a myspace whore" blog is quite interesting.

The moral of the story is that it's easy to beef on the internet, and can even be a fun and refreshing way to vent our everyday frustrations. aren't all the blogs and personal pages and naked bitches and horny dudes just our way of crying out for attention?

lol it's the fucking internet