partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
if this was the case then every house would have shit on it

luckily its not

and hopefully never will be

thanks for clearing things up eye51. after seein u were addressing this kids question way before anyone else i read your response and its so crystal clear and intelligent that you must be a major genius success story well into a charmed existence of luxuries and travels beyond our dreams. do you know trogg slayer?

thanks for clearing things up eye51. after seein u were addressing this kids question way before anyone else i read your response and its so crystal clear and intelligent that you must be a major genius success story well into a charmed existence of luxuries and travels beyond our dreams. do you know trogg slayer?

no prob bro!

i am

possibly

• Like 1

the guy on the scooter has gloves and a buff kit in the storage compartment behind the seat. i saw him almost get crushed by a car and then proceed to park on the sidewalk and buff an electrical box attached to city property. got a nice closeup of his face too but it wouldnt let me post it.

• Like 1

This forum is bullshit and wasn't made for talking [/size]trogg slayer just fuckin bite your tounge sometimes and act your age! Little squares may make you "cool" on the internet but they also make you a square in general!

then why is it called a message board, not a picture board??? ITS FOR BOTH!!!!!!if you want just pics then go to another site that is just for pics, its out there.

so shut the fuck up and calm down. look how mad you all get when i say something and you just keep saying my name bla bla bla. get over it or dont come to a MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!

then why is it called a message board, not a picture board??? ITS FOR BOTH!!!!!!if you want just pics then go to another site that is just for pics, its out there.

so shut the fuck up and calm down. look how mad you all get when i say something and you just keep saying my name bla bla bla. get over it or dont come to a MESSAGE BOARD!!!!!!

You know where to find me fool, Your a fake ass mark ass bitch if its like that, none of this needs to be online so get at me and lets squash this, You got a green light on your head bitch CALL ME!!!!!!!! BE A FUCKING MAN you sensative ass bitch.....its funny that you say internet thug when you hide behind a fucking computer and cant handle your business like a grown ass man!!!! YOU NEED TO PM OR CALL ME..if i dont hear from you its fucking game over....