Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
oddio1

partying in portland...

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

2v2tlzs.jpg

 

i saw this girl outside mcdonalds downtown and she seemed to be making a grip of money.

 

saying that every kid on the street has a mommy and daddy to go back to is pretty naive though. some do, some don't.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
i saw this girl outside mcdonalds downtown and she seemed to be making a grip of money.

 

saying that every kid on the street has a mommy and daddy to go back to is pretty naive though. some do, some don't.

 

fine. 98% of them have a home to go back to. the other 2% cant go home because their parents disowned the pieces of shit for being pieces of shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thanks for confirming that your all and I MEAN ALL fucking retards keep up the good work

 

what the hell is a marcia dennis? and why do i care about this broad?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thanks for confirming that your all and I MEAN ALL fucking retards keep up the good work

 

Damn dude. I just realized that every single post of yours is written to vent your hatred for graffiti. You hate people who are up. You hate the graffiti community that you are so clearly disassociated with. You constantly call everybody on this site a "fucking retard."

 

In a past post you said, "Any Douche that tags a mural is a Toy..plain and simple that goes for ugh too." So what you're saying is that vandalism is for douches, and then you go on to call ughs a toy?

 

I don't give a fuck who you are but I do present two suggestions for you... Either arrest different criminals than graffiti writers or stop shoving your fucking ignorant bullshit up our thread's ass.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jeezus that gimer train is insane, and knowing him im sure he filld it in with all sraypaint. thats an allnighter

 

nope. oil pants with 150 gallons of mod podge for the finish

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
thanks for confirming that your all and I MEAN ALL fucking retards keep up the good work

 

i think we ALL just found out who the cop on here is. "HI MARCIA,oops i mean bauble basher"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
fine. 98% of them have a home to go back to. the other 2% cant go home because their parents disowned the pieces of shit for being pieces of shit.

 

PREACH!! CHURCH! TABERNACLE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...