partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah yeah, alot of you fools are suburb gangsters that have to much to prove, you were insignificant to your parents and moved to the city or still chill in the burbs acting hard. go get a mom that will hug you, and don't get killed by real g's. and it may say rookie on the 12 oz page, but that means i spend more time living. thats even for the cats in the crew i roll with aswell, GPK, if you're not going to fight like you say or paint then get the fuck out the graff game, or stop talking. that's why i don't beef with fools, because i have nothing to prove to you toys and to those who know what's up, who are down, i will punch you in the mouth if you step and levae you alone if you don,t. to those people who are crossing out GP, better watch out, DWA, GEEQ, squash it and stop the bullshit, or fight hawnt. and to fools who pull knives, i will fucking stab you with your own knife in the throat if you pull one them shits on me.

Anonymous, let the streets speak.

ya this shits stupid get out and paint!!!YOU DUBBB!!SAINT JESUS!!!!

off the subject of dead kittayz....................

any of yall niqqa's watch "the jersey shore" on mtv??? i know mtv sucks, but if you dont watch your missing pure television gold like this...........................

ddhu04.jpg

being from NEW JERSEY, this only happens when people from NEW YORK go there get all loaded and get roid rage. i live down the street from that girl sam and no one likes her, she is a stcuk up cunt. television is very mis-leading, but yes new jersey is as terrible as you think.