partying in portland...

oddio1

I was waiting for the 12oz beef captain save a hoe to come to the rescue...You arent one to talk, you suck too..And Chue and burn are 2 words that dont ever go in the same sentence...LOL, BURN

3 things

1. im 10 times the writer you ever were before you quit like a hoe

2. you look like you have downsyndrome

3.once everyone cops 5am2 and listens to you talk, they will know that your retardedness goes beyond computer(dont worry, your downsyndromed face is blurred)

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

dude started sprinting after me

It was probably Pete... You should have beat his ass.

mosthatedPDx, you don't ever paint anymore, nor do you take flicks or have any intelligent, relevant conversation to contribute to our thread. Get the fuck out of here you washed up, never-was graffiti writer loser who thinks we are in East Oakland circa 2004. Why don't you realize you are no longer 18 and start spending your time more productively rather than arguing over an internet chatroom about people who are leagues better known, skilled and mature than yourself.

Ouch...you got me, i forgot you touch every corner of this town, and see everything that gets done..I dont take flicks, and certainly dont think its smart to post your own shit either...But I forgot, 12oz is a perfect representation of what goes on everywhere in Portland, if its not posted on here, it didnt happen