partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
CHUE BKF DFW US

CHEW AL

no room for you nigger...

not defending the new kid, but when you are garbage and someone writes your name better, you drop the name...The kid from here aint dope, but neither is the guy from BKF..Most the shit I've seen from that crew is sloppy trash...Hipster garbage, no skill or style....Get off my dick and tell your bitch to come here, lol

not defending the new kid, but when you are garbage and someone writes your name better, you drop the name...The kid from here aint dope, but neither is the guy from BKF..Most the shit I've seen from that crew is sloppy trash...Hipster garbage, no skill or style....Get off my dick and tell your bitch to come here, lol

:lol: :lol: You said "most of the shit ive seen from that crew is sloppy trash" Does that mean Chue paints everything BKF has ever done? DUH!! Dude forget Chue is BKF.... then think of just his shit that he has done, not that his crew has done. If you still dont think Chue is dope then you have some serious issues and probably think Tech is dope.

• Like 1

I fucking hate this faggot.

:lol: :lol: You said "most of the shit ive seen from that crew is sloppy trash" Does that mean Chue paints everything BKF has ever done? DUH!! Dude forget Chue is BKF.... then think of just his shit that he has done, not that his crew has done. If you still dont think Chue is dope then you have some serious issues and probably think Tech is dope.

Did I say he painted everything they did? NO! But it just mixes in with all the other garbage that the crew he is on produces..Its all crap, and people who are truly skilled, would never be caught dead painting shit like that....Ming, spoil, Detr, Keyd, Depths, Gime, etc...Paint clean quality shit, which sets them apart, and above the rest of the trash..

• Like 1

Did I say he painted everything they did? NO! But it just mixes in with all the other garbage that the crew he is on produces..Its all crap, and people who are truly skilled, would never be caught dead painting shit like that....Ming, spoil, Detr, Keyd, Depths, Gime, etc...Paint clean quality shit, which sets them apart, and above the rest of the trash..

chue burns everything youve ever done. so shut the fuck up!!!!

• Like 1

Well I LOOOOVVVEEE you, and your girl, lol...Wait til I see you sweetcheeks:)

more like , wait till everyone in portland sees you strung out in your boxers talking about how your better than everyone in this town and your the king of portland and how you got a "SCRAAAAAAAAAPPER" hahahahaha

5am2-comming mid-december

hahahahaha

Being strung out is dope, just ask half of your new "family" LOL...You fucking chump as generic "graff writer"...Why be a graff writer, when you can be a internet beef superstar, dont you have some MSK's to be heckling at? Or maybe you should just go BURN Revok, and help him figure out if he wants to be a celebrity or a writer...