partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
since this vandalising KID wants to TRY and drop info when he doesnt know what hes talking about, heres a taste of your own medicine bitch!!!

heres his MYSPACE

http://www.myspace.com/jj.marshall

:lol: :lol: :lol: 15yr old suburban whiteboy wanna be-thug calling people out, typical internet faggot

where my cans at??

your squealing on the squealer!!! dumb fuck.. so dont talk about people snitching when your just as bad.

its not really snitching on my behalf seeing how the kid dont write or do anything illegal. its just showing what htis dude trying to be a bad ass to real writers twice his age really is about. its like telling a cop you crossed the street, he wont care cause aint no crime there

it sure shut him up real quick. hes probably pissing his pants

You are just as much of a snitch as the person you are trying to bag on.

you sound REEEEALY tough talking like that to a little kid man

your squealing on the squealer!!! dumb fuck.. so dont talk about people snitching when your just as bad.

You are just as much of a snitch as the person you are trying to bag on.

he doesnt write, i didnt call the cops on him, i showed a face behind a screenname of someone who is not a criminal. where the snitching?? hahahahaha suck my balls both you faggots!

AUNER CAN OBVIOUSLY PAINT GOOD!.......

BUT AUNER OBVIOUSLY LOOKS LIKE AUGOR......

DONT PLAY YOURSELVES.......

MY B FOR FUELIN THE FIRE...

The Name in it's self indeed looks like it could say Augor due to the similarity of letters!

How ever if you are trying to imply there is a bite I can guarantee you there isn't..

If you look at his A and u it's from a name he use to rock back in the day and the N.E.R are also from another name the letters are just chopped in a different way.

****Do your research before all you get on here and start talking shit on people biting****