partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Why didn't that Geso get posted? Looks like Lookup better 'lookout'. Heard through the grapevine IBD is looking for that fool right now. They already paid him some visits at his house, but the kid got scared and skipped town.

hahahahaha fucking pussy i feel bad for his face when they catch him...

fuck off the homie lookup will fuck you up you probably dont even know where he lives or what race he is look at you fuckin groupies quite it already oh yeah post somemore shit on you thread cuz it sucks dick fools living there graff carrers on a couple of trains fools that never really killed it think there the shit fuck off bmb will tear a fuckin hole in your ass them fools got sickass train not a bunch of exageration to cover their flaws get it straight pussys we will kill you pussys we see you in our yards

hey peter298 i want to help you out a bit, especially to stop these writer dudes. first off let me see if i get this right...you go out and buff graffiti, and then come on here and try to get fame by stating that we'd better check it out and shit? you have no idea how this game works do you? 1. youre either a cop and are trying to bust people. 2. youre a fuckin idiot and think that we will stop because of your efforts. 3. you honestly believe that by posting on your shitty blog the actual spots and "patrol area" you work on, we wont come back by and do it to spite your dumb ass? come on...oh and good name choice, cause it took a fuckin detective to find out youre the retard doing the blog site. nark bitch.

Hey fellas, this website is equivalent to a site where guys go out and rape women, and then post pictures of each victim. Then the other guys comment on whether or not the babe was cute, and ask for juicy details of the attack.

Yes, detective Valler Haus figured me out. But I dare you to not get me kicked out immediately. I want to learn more about your subculture. For instance, I'm dying to know what DFM and OFA mean. Is it just one dude's initials? One final warning if you have the guts to leave me around for a few days, cussing me out won't shock me. I heard it all long before you were born.

first of all, get the fuck off the shit you're on pete, cause yer gonna get fuckin stomped out in the streets, portland writers keep it cutthroatish and I really dont care about you learning about what we do , you couldn't handle it you're just a shook art-institute bitch