partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
thanks for confirming that your all and I MEAN ALL fucking retards keep up the good work

Damn dude. I just realized that every single post of yours is written to vent your hatred for graffiti. You hate people who are up. You hate the graffiti community that you are so clearly disassociated with. You constantly call everybody on this site a "fucking retard."

In a past post you said, "Any Douche that tags a mural is a Toy..plain and simple that goes for ugh too." So what you're saying is that vandalism is for douches, and then you go on to call ughs a toy?

I don't give a fuck who you are but I do present two suggestions for you... Either arrest different criminals than graffiti writers or stop shoving your fucking ignorant bullshit up our thread's ass.

youre probablly a rich kid from the suburbs who has never had to do shit for themselves

most of those crust punk squatter fucks are kids from the suburbs who never had to do shit for themselves, fuck theyre still not doing shit for themselves. as the old adage goes, "im not rich enough to be crust." my $.02