partying in portland...

oddio1

...but not too proud to bum change on the street. I have more respect for prostitutes. Oh, and you might have an easier chance landing that job we all know your looking for by NOT bringing your dog to the interview with you. ANIMAL LIBERATION NOW! (except for my starving dog, oh he loooves eating trash and drinking King Cobra, he doesnt like to sleep indoors either.. his name is Parvo)

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
...but not too proud to bum change on the street. I have more respect for prostitutes. Oh, and you might have an easier chance landing that job we all know your looking for by NOT bringing your dog to the interview with you. ANIMAL LIBERATION NOW! (except for my starving dog, oh he loooves eating trash and drinking King Cobra, he doesnt like to sleep indoors either.. his name is Parvo)

holy shit that rant made my night hahahaha

LOLz.....companionship comes a long ways, and if that means having a "pet" be a tool to earn more moneys, then so be it, but them animals are well fed, sometimes not well treated, but thats all they know..... good lookin out on your comment though.....

LOLz.....companionship comes a long ways, and if that means having a "pet" be a tool to earn more moneys, then so be it, but them animals are well fed, sometimes not well treated, but thats all they know..... good lookin out on your comment though.....

ur a lame. you must hang out in pioneer square alot and bum smoke off people, cause having a dog be a bum with you just for simpathy is pathetic and cruel. if you wanna play "street kid" and beg for change untill u get really hungry and thn call your mommy to come pick you up to take a shower at her pad and get money from her like all them then have fun. but dont defend that shit. thres nothing lamer then seeing a 19yr old kid whos able bodied and could get a job and begs like a old man

i saw this girl outside mcdonalds downtown and she seemed to be making a grip of money.

saying that every kid on the street has a mommy and daddy to go back to is pretty naive though. some do, some don't.

fine. 98% of them have a home to go back to. the other 2% cant go home because their parents disowned the pieces of shit for being pieces of shit.