partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
my guess is he is talkin to you...Well toy...your in the forum...whats up now?:o

Hah Thats funny your just another internet fag that like to talk shit on people cause you got nothing better to do.who know you might paint but I'm guessing not oh wait I know what kindda guy you are a fag that like to jock everybodys nutz.How bout you send me a PM letting me know what you might wright so I can handle all your shit that comes my way...........Done

Hah Thats funny your just another internet fag that like to talk shit on people cause you got nothing better to do.who know you might paint but I'm guessing not oh wait I know what kindda guy you are a fag that like to jock everybodys nutz.How bout you send me a PM letting me know what you might wright so I can handle all your shit that comes my way...........Done

he prolly would have if he wasnt scared to let you know who he was, this kid prolly got 15 fuckin 12oz names

Jeab...you're walkin on thin ice...I'll find you right now...then when I'm done, we'll see if you "feel better TMRow" love...the crew who will smash on you...bad move buddy...

wow if im talkin to eldum than if it wasnt for me your drunk ass would of lost your skateboard and your backpack. you even thanked me for finding it for you. so shut up and dont get so fucking wasted next time, keep track of your own shit. it was a fucking joke. you people are fucking ridiculous.

pier tbk cant even compare to P.39 and diar just fucked up real bad

what he gonna do beat up diar? good luck. oh yea p39 is so much better an shit cause he's on that super cool hipster toy shit..are you outlaws?? dont make me call my lil patna lamer up an have you removed.