partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

as with all graf i dont like at the beginning, somehow it always seems to grow on me, i really dislike the backward progression of the local painting, but i cant deny the fact that nobody else paints with the same tenacity.

i support anyone rad dudes looking to get up, but when that turns into an ego-trip, it seems to remove the culture and community from this temporary lifestyle i love so much.

i feel like im beating a dead horse...

the basic structure of life needs to be brought BACK into graffiti...

RESPECT! without it nothing good can come from this falling moniker making business...

what ever happened to that dude who did the one-line characters?

those were fresh AND creative...

:beat:

I can understand some funk in ya style, but after so many YEARS, ya gotta refine ya shit man.

Thats how life is yo!

After painting "clean" for years... its no longer fun anymore; for some of us...

There are a ton of writers around the world that can paint insane wild style burners clean... and yet many of them have stopped to have fun and let loose and experiment with funner sometimes dirtier styles. Its just another progression... another style.

After painting "clean" for years... its no longer fun anymore; for some of us...

There are a ton of writers around the world that can paint insane wild style burners clean... and yet many of them have stopped to have fun and let loose and experiment with funner sometimes dirtier styles. Its just another progression... another style.

I think you misunderstood. I didnt say "clean", Im not talking about clean. Im talkin about style.

but just so everybody knows, I love all graffiti, the good and the horrid, its a package deal in my mind. every bit relates to the next bit and so forth.

can we all agree on something-

GRAFFITI IS THE SHIT!!!