partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Well, i got some advice for ya, if the book is published in Portland, dont use it, lol...played out styles, second rate grafff...A major percentage of writers in portland, will never amount to shit, and would be laughed out of any real city if they decided to move and persue a graff career. Its cool if a bunch of high school, internet generation "writers" think your steez are cool, but thats about all you'll get...The northwest, as far as a city scene, isnt shit. If you havent moved, or if you arent on a widely recognized crew, you probably wont ever be shit. Now, there are plenty of people in the city doin shit, most of whom arent originally from here, or else, if they are, have put in work, and are reppin big crews, and have stepped above the rest. But all this, half assed, "call it trendy, retro, throwback" graffiti, is bogus. Its all done to mask the fact that you dont got shit for style...Kids here jock the fruity shit, because they see it as a easy way to get popular, and recognized..CLEAN GRAFF? fuck that! Its too hard to get that far, might as well idolize something thats easier to copy, then I can be cool too...haha

I just want you boys to think about what you are doing. I am a single mom, and my oldest boy was recently arrested for graffiti. I know he is responsible for his own actions, but he was imitating you. You make it seem like there are no consequences for graffiti, but i am here to tell you there are. Just think about it, please. Now I bet you will call me dirty names and have me kicked out, but there is is.

I just want you boys to think about what you are doing. I am a single mom, and my oldest boy was recently arrested for graffiti. I know he is responsible for his own actions, but he was imitating you. You make it seem like there are no consequences for graffiti, but i am here to tell you there are. Just think about it, please. Now I bet you will call me dirty names and have me kicked out, but there is is.

P.S. i give some mean good head

wow, but whats this about head?

"But all this, half assed, "call it trendy, retro, throwback" graffiti, is bogus. Its all done to mask the fact that you dont got shit for style...Kids here jock the fruity shit, because they see it as a easy way to get popular, and recognized..CLEAN GRAFF? fuck that! Its too hard to get that far, might as well idolize something thats easier to copy, then I can be cool too"

amen.

"But all this, half assed, "call it trendy, retro, throwback" graffiti, is bogus. Its all done to mask the fact that you dont got shit for style...Kids here jock the fruity shit, because they see it as a easy way to get popular, and recognized..CLEAN GRAFF? fuck that! Its too hard to get that far, might as well idolize something thats easier to copy, then I can be cool too"

amen.

BreastRockets,

you got a huge cock,

but Im one up on ya,

Cause mines huge AND black

HA!!!

amen.

WELL SAID^^