partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
For some fucking reason, 12oz, lets anyone download an ecard with your email in it. From there they can use that to say, i don't know... search you on facebook to ascertain your real name etc. A lot of people don't know this. Why they have it is beyond me, and the people at 12pz can go fuck themselves. This is especially bad if you post pics of your own work. There is literally no reason for them to have that feature. Sure you can disable it, but you have to be aware of it in the first place. This site exists for people to post pics of graffiti, and yet they do nothing to protect the posters that allow it to function. Finding out someones real name through their email and face book is a great way to get warrant. Thanks 12oz.

Now here's a pic of something I painted.:p

8403734434_775ed4310d_b.jpg

nice piece, you are aware that you can use a different email than the one you use on facebook etc right? and that in any event with a warrant a police officer can locate you from your IP address down to your exact location.

your best bet Is to just not post any of your own work, or do so and don't claim it. unless you are a retard who put his writer name as his username on a website frequented by law enforcement. lol.

just to be clear I only take pictures, I've never picked up a spray paint can in my life, honest ;)

• 3 weeks later...

Northwest Superthread has disappeared (last i saw someone was posting pictures of peoples faces) so i figured i'd ask in here, hoping there's some Seattle heads floating around

i was cruising flickr and keep seeing RIP tributes to Flint within the last couple of days..can anyone confirm this?

• 1 month later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Yo, great to see this thread back in action. Portland's looking better than ever. 2013-14 honestly steady raising the bar for the 503. Shouts out to the real muhfuckas putting in work, in no order: humen, quej, napy coming with that fire as usual, mest, guams raping the streets, the list goes on. keep portland fresh

• 1 month later...

I can't stand fools that be plugging their own homies. Just because you're all social and into the scene don't mean you're tight.

But shout outs to the fools doing it that I don't know and I'm out'chea everyday peepin the grid: Humen, Nomad, Rent, Live, Giser.... I see these fools everywhere I go and I never once met them and don't care to meet them. But respects.