partying in portland...

oddio1

sounds like you got caught with your pants down and your dick in your hand. seriously if your posting your own work over and over you deserve to be popped just out of principle. its pretty simple you write on peoples shit you should be willing to take it up the ass when you get caught. THERE IS NO CRYING IN GRAFFITI. dont blame 12oz for your dumbass.

For some fucking reason, 12oz, lets anyone download an ecard with your email in it. From there they can use that to say, i don't know... search you on facebook to ascertain your real name etc. A lot of people don't know this. Why they have it is beyond me, and the people at 12pz can go fuck themselves. This is especially bad if you post pics of your own work. There is literally no reason for them to have that feature. Sure you can disable it, but you have to be aware of it in the first place. This site exists for people to post pics of graffiti, and yet they do nothing to protect the posters that allow it to function. Finding out someones real name through their email and face book is a great way to get warrant. Thanks 12oz.

Now here's a pic of something I painted.:p

8403734434_775ed4310d_b.jpg

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
sounds like you got caught with your pants down and your dick in your hand. seriously if your posting your own work over and over you deserve to be popped just out of principle. its pretty simple you write on peoples shit you should be willing to take it up the ass when you get caught. THERE IS NO CRYING IN GRAFFITI. dont blame 12oz for your dumbass. .

How does posting on a photo forum mean I deserve to get caught? Interesting choice of words; deserve. Running your fucking mouth off means you probably deserved to get popped too..in your mouth, also out of principle.

No one was crying about anything. I was trying to let people know whats up, you know..looking out for other people?

I don't think anyone deserves to be caught because I like graffiti.

It's a pretty logical question regarding 12oz's privacy policies too. It doesn't make sense to have that info available, and for the record I never said I got caught or any info was used against me, that's you coming to your own conclusions.

That shits painted on plywood probably in his yard look at the lines where the wood splits on all 3 pieces he shouldnt be worried about catchin a charge anyway

It is a ply wood wall. I don't live in Portland anymore and I don't have spots. I'm totally legit now, and a place to paint is a place to paint.

If people don't want to see my shit then I'll stop posting, it's not a big deal to me. The only reason why I was posting in the first place was because I feel piecing is severely under represented in this thread. Like I said, it seems like toys want to talk shit, rather than give props so fuck it. Keep posting the same shitty bombing and toy tags until this thread finally dies. (not talking about about my dogs on here of course, you know you you are.)

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

hey dumb fuck. have you ever realized that maybe 12ozprophet is using a forum model designed by a third party? ever look in the bottom left corner of the screen?

Screenshot2013-05-16at123502AM.png