partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
Is it that bad in PDX? E'rebodies scared to post?

For some fucking reason, 12oz, lets anyone download an ecard with your email in it. From there they can use that to say, i don't know... search you on facebook to ascertain your real name etc. A lot of people don't know this. Why they have it is beyond me, and the people at 12pz can go fuck themselves. This is especially bad if you post pics of your own work. There is literally no reason for them to have that feature. Sure you can disable it, but you have to be aware of it in the first place. This site exists for people to post pics of graffiti, and yet they do nothing to protect the posters that allow it to function. Finding out someones real name through their email and face book is a great way to get warrant. Thanks 12oz.

Now here's a pic of something I painted.:p

8403734434_775ed4310d_b.jpg

For some fucking reason, 12oz, lets anyone download an ecard with your email in it. From there they can use that to say, i don't know... search you on facebook to ascertain your real name etc. A lot of people don't know this. Why they have it is beyond me, and the people at 12pz can go fuck themselves. This is especially bad if you post pics of your own work. There is literally no reason for them to have that feature. Sure you can disable it, but you have to be aware of it in the first place. This site exists for people to post pics of graffiti, and yet they do nothing to protect the posters that allow it to function. Finding out someones real name through their email and face book is a great way to get warrant. Thanks 12oz.

Now here's a pic of something I painted.:p

8403734434_775ed4310d_b.jpg

this is why i dont use real info for anything online except a couple sites where its not really an option to use fake info. i feel like if the cops are onto you that much where they are really searching for you online theyre probably gonna catch up to you pretty soon anyway but thanks for that little tidbit of info man hopefully people are disabling that shit right now.

that piece is noice!

1. don't be dumb enough to use an email that ties you here to your real identity

2. don't post your own work... and if you do don't admit its you.

3. don't have a profile name that ties you to your graffiti name.

posting pics over and over of your work might blow up your profile and make it obvious who's posting but if you don't admit that shit is you then they don't really have anything on you.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...