partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

dude was cool as fuck when i chilled with him in '05... he pushed my wheelchair (i exploded my ankle skating down burnside fleeing the fuzz lizzybag in one hand, cellphone in the other but made my escape with a super to this day fucked up ankle/heel because of it though) into stores and would push me around while we racked the shit outta stuff and it was a blast just getting weird shit like cashmere blankets just for the fuck of it even though there were like 8 of us in a cramped apartment everyone was a junkie and they were all sharing one towel, so we went and got towels and shit... but yeah, rue was legit... as was gosh. that dude was funny as fuck. pushed me uphill in a shopping cart with my broken leg like twenty blocks to a pharmacy to fill a script and then we both just ate the whole shit in the parking lot and that night got chased down by some big ass snowboarder dude who caught us tagging the side of his house and we gave him beers to chill out and not kill us (dude was like 7 feet tall 250 no joke) then basically the '05 portland experience was nothing but lots of naked chicks in hot tubs, racking all day, lots of drugs and bombing all night. loved that place. that article about rue is pretty sad though. fuckin hope the dude cleans his shit up. only took me 12 yrs of fucking up to finally "get it."

but if anyone has any rue, or gosh shit thats recent... post it up.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...