partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

update....

looks like we got better footage then we hoped.... the homies from indecline got 3 fights on film the ending fight being gimer vrs a black dude that was pretty ripped and high on some speed shit... all in all gime didnt get hit but ended up getting his head ramed into his homies car door with a dislocated shoulder ending the vacation and filming on a fucked up note... now you can look for action from..... aware,sufer,srek,sase,kepto,dex,gufie and much more gangster shit.......

be home soon..... on some perk and ice arm cold lamping type shit...

also another update: a crew mate and good friend yukon md/ars...is recovering from a snow bording crash and doctors say he may never walk again... so in hopes to keep this kid crushing every one of his homies are painting his name.. please show your respect if anyone has any yukon flicks please get at me im going to post a few things the homies are doing for him till we get that mother fucker back on his feet! i love you bro...

here is an end to end done by the md crew in az....

yyukon.jpg.ee05657f7b746a46b20c58d3a0b57bcc.jpg

What happened to that little hip-hop graffiti shop in Portland??? The one with the RIP Bore HOD mural on the side of it? The last time I was here there was a lot of nice work on it... now it's all buffed and the store is gone! Did they relocate? Shut down for good? What happened to all their art they were selling and what not? Made me sad :(

"a good amount" what are you using that fag talk for. hahahaha. its been due, dont front.

i seen some now posc somewhere.. but now i cant remember, what with the retardation and all.

DRINK SHEAF STOUT AND RILLZ-A-LOT.

ps: "you dont have to explain something you never said" -calvin coolage. take note and post once a month. (following by example riiiiiiight now.)