partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Thank god!!! Take notes kiddies, Mr. S comes correct with his throw up styles..Thats what graff really is, that should set the standard, not some scrubby stock tip filled one questionable sloppy letter with an outline and no 3d. Sorry, just tired of people thinking that nasty shit is cool, or how it should be...Bump for S and the DFM heads for putting in work, a lot of you are on the x3 level, you may be all over the place, but a lot of your shit isnt seen as graff, its slop by a bunch of people who think this is about " my crew is hard, and we do drugs" and dont have any pride in their work..thats not graffiti, thats nasty gang shit....take that shit to gresham or hillsboro were that belongs...Portland needs to get on that real shit again, quality work, like back when i was coming into this shit, and people tried and did ill shit...Take it back to the days of KFS, HOD, WD, DFM and the like, where people actually took pride in what they did...Bore(rip) Ming, Spoil, Zae ,Agres, Six, Tour, Difr, the list goes on and on...Bump for real graff.....and fuck all that mexi scribble or their comparables.. ;) Lets start doin it real again...

Originally posted by Chauncy P@Mar 6 2006, 02:28 PM

Thank god!!! Take notes kiddies, Mr. S comes correct with his throw up styles..Thats what graff really is, that should set the standard, not some scrubby stock tip filled one questionable sloppy letter with an outline and no 3d. Sorry, just tired of people thinking that nasty shit is cool, or how it should be...Bump for S and the DFM heads for putting in work, a lot of you are on the x3 level, you may be all over the place, but a lot of your shit isnt seen as graff, its slop by a bunch of people who think this is about " my crew is hard, and we do drugs" and dont have any pride in their work..thats not graffiti, thats nasty gang shit....take that shit to gresham or hillsboro were that belongs...Portland needs to get on that real shit again, quality work, like back when i was coming into this shit, and people tried and did ill shit...Take it back to the days of KFS, HOD, WD, DFM and the like, where people actually took pride in what they did...Bore(rip) Ming, Spoil, Zae ,Agres, Six, Tour, Difr, the list goes on and on...Bump for real graff.....and fuck all that mexi scribble or their comparables.. ;) Lets start doin it real again...

preach nigga preach!!!

"be ready as i hold steady my fede machete becuz protection from the yeti is very necessary."

also bump for some real flicks and for artistic shit that people be layin down.

and bump for the bumps on my head that itch.

*Sorry... was asked to do that*

real graff is 1-4+ original letters belonging to that person i would rather see 1 letter hardly filled in then four clean letters i have seen before

i think its good to do someting intresting with your fill/outline...something new no question

Picture012.jpg

Does anyone know the story behind the disappearance of NAC? I was just in portland and was hopin' to see some tight shit on the wall, but the building is vacant. Did they move?

Also, please moderators bring back the old thread, edit it if you have to protect those who were in danger, but there was soooo much good shit on that thread. thanks

^already been said.

those so-called frogs remind me of fraggle rock or a muppet.

i like those shits a lot. theyre poppin up like mad.

the 'hosh' is cool too... i guessss... the original flava you talk about looks more like drunken mistakes.

edit: or like you were using scrap cans.

but i mean id rather see some 'hosh' than a blank wall or some newjacks.

Originally posted by outlaw@Mar 8 2006, 02:12 AM

real graff is 1-4+ original letters belonging to that person i would rather see 1 letter hardly filled in then four clean letters i have seen before

i think its good to do someting intresting with your fill/outline...something new no question

Picture012.jpg

lovin THE GOSH in etch botom right corner..like just in case u iddin't know

Originally posted by Reloj Melsedge@Mar 7 2006, 10:01 PM

haha i took that lamer photo years ago. it keeps on findin its way back to me.

savage OG shit.

more filled in angst throws.

:yuck: gross liam letters with the sav pbr can.

yea that PBR fr8 is from a few years back when learing was all he could say about meavey metal... tho I cant really say he's expanded his vocab in that respect.... not to hate, I just call em like i sees em