partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
yeah bro i just saw a teen angel for the first time. soooooo hardcore gangster dude. look at my dope LA gangster blocks. ^^^^this shit is low-powered and unfunky^^^^ and don't hit me with that "hey that guys like soooo hardcore man what your mouth" shit cuase i'm not hearing it.

BE GOOD, OR BE GOOD AT IT mother fuckers!

, your a fucking idiot. there is so much wrong with your comment I am forced to give you negs for your blatant suckness......

yeah bro i just saw a teen angel for the first time. soooooo hardcore gangster dude. look at my dope LA gangster blocks. ^^^^this shit is low-powered and unfunky^^^^ and don't hit me with that "hey that guys like soooo hardcore man what your mouth" shit cuase i'm not hearing it.

BE GOOD, OR BE GOOD AT IT mother fuckers!

haha u wanna talk shit on internet "MONEY MATT" know what the fuck your talking about.

your shit is garbage

4255749704_2102f2549b_o.jpg

Your a college grad - you shoulda done more research on my nigga TRIGGER FROM TOONERVILLEX13

In jail repping southside for the last 2 years. Ohh yea hes also MSK ICR J4F - do your homework.

BE GOOD, OR BE GOOD AT IT mother fucker

your a fucking idiot. that is a scanned sketch from TRIGS MSK J4F who is solitary confinement in a maximum state prison in california. hes from LA and has been doing those blocks for years and has the right too. know what your talking about before you make an asumption

sheeeeit. i can't warn yall. dumbasses, i didn't say he had the right to or not to do a goddamn thing. i'm saying its corny how all are so quick to jock some shit that aint a candle in the sun. you gonna post all the other mother fuckers doing blocks out the joint too. i guess by seeing this yall are hoping a lil of that gangster shit might rub off on you, huh? leme guess cause you put this up here for YOUR "nigga" trigz that YOU just happen to know from toonerville. oh dude my bad you are just some undercover locs turned graff writers, keep working on yer blocks homies!

in defense of the other kid who thought it was augor too.

i see what your saying but there is just waaaaay too much shit on here about aunor/augor

if he/she had just looked back 3 or 4 pages i wouldn't have said anything cause he/she would know whats what

sheeeeit. i can't warn yall. dumbasses, i didn't say he had the right to or not to do a goddamn thing. i'm saying its corny how all are so quick to jock some shit that aint a candle in the sun. you gonna post all the other mother fuckers doing blocks out the joint too. i guess by seeing this yall are hoping a lil of that gangster shit might rub off on you, huh? leme guess cause you put this up here for YOUR "nigga" trigz that YOU just happen to know from toonerville. oh dude my bad you are just some undercover locs turned graff writers, keep working on yer blocks homies!

he posted his homies shit from the pen thatwas sent to him.theyve been friends for years you fucking moron. or is it too crazy for a middleclass colledge grad like you to asume that some people know and ARE gangsters in reallife. they dont just see it in movies like you.. get over it you faggot. your the onlyone that seems to have a problem "MONEYMIKE"

nice piece by the way:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

^^^grad? maybe one day... its a sad state when premium members are "typing" on something they don't know shit about (i.e. gangster shit and me). but i'm over it.

Dont make me post your picture "money mike" you FAR from gangster, so what the fuck are you talking about??? Get off our dicks and our thread.

Dont make me post your picture "money mike" you FAR from gangster, so what the fuck are you talking about??? Get off our dicks and our thread.

what is this a threat or are you just looking for another excuse to show the good folks of 12ozprophet.com the meaning of busterismology? :confused: either way you can kiss my entire graffiti writin' ass!:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: