partying in portland...

oddio1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Quit tryin' to roll call, that shit is stupid, and it is also is what gets people busted. Fuckin' cops...either you know or you don't, read the rule book.

No dis intended, but can you explain how a cop who drives down the street and sees FADER, and later logs on here and sees FADER is any closer to catching the writer?

hes adding charges and builing a fucking case, and if shit gets deep enough felonies might be in order, and disclosing infomation that helps the DA to do this, and know who is in what crew is not chill. jeez, this is a public forum on the internet, once the first writer gets busted and 120z is used as evidence, fools are gonna wake up.

What's better?

WD looking like MSK/AWR (trying)?

or OUTLAWS looking like Rime?

PS...Rime didnt invent Euro styles, he just made all of you realize they could be fresh.

And last I checked, who said nobodies could have their pieces run forever??? Dissed or not.

you got it fucked up my friend. that wd shit was killin that whack ass shit that's there now. my homie's shit was killing that retarded gosh & my boy dont even write as much as yall. and them WD cats are wayyyyy more established then outlaws will ever be. you guys need to quit hatin. point blank period.

it may be taken yes but cmon. im sure someone out there in the world writes bonus. but he still writes it.

im sure theres alot of XTC crews probably just as popular as THC anyway i only see like 4 people writin XTC

ahahahahahahahaha those kids at the top all look like rime so bad. looks like they went over some clean shit, too. but uh... it was probably dissed already, right?

how does that look like rime..... seriously

hes adding charges and builing a fucking case, and if shit gets deep enough felonies might be in order, and disclosing infomation that helps the DA to do this, and know who is in what crew is not chill. jeez, this is a public forum on the internet, once the first writer gets busted and 120z is used as evidence, fools are gonna wake up.

I still don't get it: The flicks we post are WAY more incriminating than just writing a name here. But nobody says don't post flicks.

By writing BONUS, the cops are no closer to an arrest.

Isn't it always some guy who doesn't do shit that is always stirring the virtual pot... Then is quick to tell people that actually do things how it is... Stunna you should post up at all the bullshit walls around town and decide who gets to paint over what. That could be your job, MAYOR OF BOGUS WALL SPOTS. We'll get you a little chair and a bunch of your favorite energy drink (maybe NO FEAR).

Oh god. The last part of this made me laugh quite a bit. Just that image...I mean energy drinks???

you dont know do you? you can kind of tell homie.:huh:

no offense!

WD ruled but thats then and this is now.. Dont be mistaken I have the utmost respect for WD but daYum you guys are trippin on the past..

wasteland dreams still kill. maybe just not your block. but i definitely know the homies still get busy. its just on the other side of the country

Isn't it always some guy who doesn't do shit that is always stirring the virtual pot... Then is quick to tell people that actually do things how it is... Stunna you should post up at all the bullshit walls around town and decide who gets to paint over what. That could be your job, MAYOR OF BOGUS WALL SPOTS. We'll get you a little chair and a bunch of your favorite energy drink (maybe NO FEAR).

fuck outta here homo. ill say whatever i want its the fucking internet. u dont like it u can fuck off