Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
SOURCREAM AND ONION

HUSTLERS DIET

has anyone else seen this shit on mtv2? its random as shit.

its pretty much Pretty. Tony himeself sitting in a huge chair inside a corner store, blazed as hell, telling you how to eat off 5 bucks

this is quality TV.

shit is funny as hell

hmm, i'll have to keep an eye open for that one.

and as far as it being random....ghostface made a whole career out of being random

there's a book coming out about a drug dealer turned chef

he pitched it with the title 'from cocaine to foie gras'

i read about it in newsweek

.........."Known as Chef Jeff, Henderson—born in southern California's Watts and raised by a single mother—says he earned as much as $35,000 a week dealing cocaine in San Diego. He wound up in prison in 1988: "People say I got arrested. No, I got rescued," he says. At the time, he likes to say, the only thing he had ever cooked was crack. But while incarcerated in six different prisons for eight years and nine months, he worked in prison kitchens. First, he cleaned pots and pans. Then he prepared meals, bartering food for services like haircuts. His signature dish in prison: fried chicken, served every Sunday. Today it's a pan-roasted Chilean bass with fingerling potatoes—a $26 entree at the Cafe Bellagio, where he is executive chef."

that's awesome, but a huge drop in salary considering most executive chefs average about 50 grand a year.

it just occured to me, working in a kitchen he prolly didn't have to give up his dealer gig, he got a whole clientele all set right there

haha, i wouldn't doubt it. working in kitchens if great because you're judged solely on you ability to perform, but damn, people love their vices...

i'm going to check that article

I read an article on the guy in KING. Seems to be doing pretty well for himself.

that was a good article. there's a ton of people who owe their lives to food and the kitchen. i can see how the focus, responsibility, and discipline that is demanded of each individual in high end kitchens can convert people who are looking for or need that sort of thing.

and yeah, i'll have to check this show

Originally posted by Mr. ABC@Mar 4 2006, 11:48 AM

ghostface made a whole career out of being random

nothign that ghostface does is random

its all part of the prophecy

cause he's god

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this