Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
methadone program

Lets Make A Deal!

anybody else into this gameshow? i like it when dudes get greedy and try to get the big bucks and leave with nothen im glad they brought this back...they had a pre-train running of it back in december for like a week now i guess its on everyday....that howies a character "you know what time it is, urrgg commercial time" ha!

word.. i watched this chick get offered over $150,000 to walk, bitch got gready and ended up w/ $5. :haha:

get the fuck outta here

Whore..There should be a giant hand that comes down and slaps the shit out of the ass who loses that much money.

I thought this was going to be another exchange thread and the very first thing that came to mind was "Wait, 'methadone program'? Nah, I'm straight on that."

Originally posted by ClueTwo@Mar 3 2006, 07:21 PM

Whore..There should be a giant hand that comes down and slaps the shit out of the ass who loses that much money.

:haha:

Originally posted by guerillaeye@Mar 3 2006, 07:32 PM

word.. i watched this chick get offered over $150,000 to walk, bitch got gready and ended up w/ $5. :haha:

get the fuck outta here

i guarentee that they're actors. So are their families.

bullplop!

Holy fuck I loved this show.

I watched the mexican version too cause it translate well, you dont need to know what the fuck is going on.

Is this a remake? What channel? :king:

You know the odds are better if you stay with the 1st choice.

If you switch it up when they offer it the odds go down.

I could post the math, but I'm lazy.

Lets make a deal rules, as does the show with the wammies.

NO WAMMY NO WAMMY NO WAMMY NO WAMMY STOP!

Originally posted by Gat:Bush+Mar 3 2006, 11:59 PM--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (Gat:Bush - Mar 3 2006, 11:59 PM)</div><div class='quotemain'><!--QuoteBegin-guerillaeye@Mar 3 2006, 07:32 PM

word.. i watched this chick get offered over $150,000 to walk, bitch got gready and ended up w/ $5.  :haha:

get the fuck outta here

i guarentee that they're actors. So are their families.

bullplop!

[/b]

id have to agree.. cuz if that was me, i would have ripped bobby right out of howies ass and climbed up to the "banker", tore his head off and pulled out his intestines and force-fed them to the anorexic models holding the brief-cases. then gone home and killed myself.

Originally posted by CALIgula@Mar 4 2006, 06:36 PM

lol...hell yeah...his stand up was cool too back in the day..dontchya know?

haha gonna buy you a mocking bird and if that bird does not sing im gonna rip its fuckin head off

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this